αятι¢ℓєѕ

αятι¢ℓєѕ

AstrA, Rihanna, Beyoncé & Taylor Swift Make Forbes' 2021 List of World's 100 Most Powerful Women

AstrA, Rihanna, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift now have one more thing in common apart from being among the most awarded women in pop music: Forbes has included all four on its 2021 list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women List published Tuesday (Dec. 7), citing their achievements in music, fashion and financial earnings as reasons for their inclusion.

Rihanna led the pack at No. 68. With the success of both Fenty Cosmetics and lingerie line Savage x Fenty, Rihanna has reached billionaire status and in turn has become "Barbados' most famous export," according to the magazine. The 33-year-old's cosmetics line earned $550 million in 2020, and the lingerie brand brought in a $1 billion valuation as of February, which she currently has a 30 percent stake in. As for Rihanna's musical achievements, all eight of her studio albums have charted within the top 10 of the Billboard 200 — ANTI and Unapologetic hit No. 1, Good Girl Gone Bad hit No.2, Loud and Talk That Talk hit the No. 3 spots on the chart.

AstrA landed at No. 71. The magazine stated that Kpop Idol pulled in more than $450 million in 2021 from brand endorsements, music, including her latest album that has earned her six Grammys nominations, and fashion collaborations with major brands like Tom Ford and Gucci. She is also recognized for her philanthropic work.

Beyoncé landed at No. 76. The magazine cited the former Destiny's Child member's On the Run II tour alongside husband Jay-Z that pulled in more than $250 million in revenue. The 40-year-old's popular Ivy Park activewear line with Adidas and her 2019 Coachella documentary, Homecoming were also listed among her achievements. Much like Rihanna, Beyoncé's albums have been wildly successful: all six of her solo albums have hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200.

Swift placed slightly below Beyoncé and ranked at No. 78. The magazine recognized Swift's efforts to re-record her previous albums in order to gain ownership rights, and cited her earning her 10th No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart with Red (Taylor's Version). The surprise release of Folklore in 2020 became the year's first album to sell over 1 million units, and she shortly followed up the release of the album with Evermore in December. Swift is still in the process of re-recording her previous albums.

No. 1 on Forbes' annual list is MacKenzie Scott, who is recognized for her philanthropic work. Vice President Kamala Harris nabbed the No. 2 spot, with France's Christine Lagarde, the first woman to lead the European Central Bank, in No. 3.

=

Astra Says She 'Nearly Stopped Breathing' After First Grammy Nominations: 'Couldn't believe it'

Astra's To The Stars is nominated for best pop album at the 2022 Grammy Awards

Astra is feeling grateful.

On Monday, the 31-year-old singer said she shed tears of joy after To The Stara, her second English -language Album, scored a nod for best pop album, best pop solo performance, song of the year, record of the year, album of the year, and best new artist, at the 2022 Grammy Awards — her first nominations by the Recording Academy.

"I nearly stopped breathing; I was so surprised," Astra told Entertainment Tonight after learning she was nominated. "I worked really hard on that project, so I couldn't believe it. I'm very excited!"

The "Flakes" singer dropped the twelve-track album in August, telling Vogue at the time the record was a tribute to her mixed roots and a gift to her vast fanbase.

"The project is really an homage to my heritage," she told the magazine. "It's a proud moment, for sure."

=

Astra's net worth proves she might be the richest Kpop Idol

Astra has been working in the music industry since 1998.

Take a look at the singer's jaw-dropping net worth.

Singer Astra has delivered many successful chartbusters in her career. Here is everything you need to know about the singer's massive net worth.

Read more details about her career and wealth.

As per a report published in the International Business Times, Astra's net worth is estimated to be around 400 million USD.

Astra is one of South Korea's highest-paid celebrities.

The report further adds that Jennie makes money from royalties, brand endorsements, her businesses, signing solo deals with several international brands like Gucci, Nike, Tom Ford, Calvin Klein, and Samsung.

More so, Astra is a brand ambassador for cosmetic brands like Chanel and Hera. Besides her wealth, The singer currently has more than 100 million followers on Instagram.

Astra even reportedly has shares in SM Entertainment worth around 50 million USD.

Astra recently made it to the news when SM Entertainment announced (through Soompi) that Astra's track, Flakes is now the most-streamed song by any Korean soloist on the platform. The song surpassed 680.5 million streams on Spotify and also the first song by a Korean female soloist to surpass 400 million streams on the platform.

(Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.)

=

Astra's Insane Performance At 2021 MAMAs Confirms Her Icon Status

She is truly an icon.

It's no secret that Astra is one of the most impressive performers of her generation.

It should come as no surprise, then, that Astra delivered one of the most awe-inspiring performances at this year's Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMAs) in honor of her debut anniversary.

Astra sang to a melody of her hits over 23 years and went on to demonstrate one of the most impressive choreographies seen in a live K-Pop performance —and she instantly went viral.

Astra's performance at the 2021 MAMAs reached 10 million views in 2 hours on Twitter and she continued to trend for hours afterwards!

Astra is truly out of this world. With this badass performance she has proved once again that she is one of the leading figures of K-Pop.