¢нαρтєя тωσ : яυη αωαу ∂ιѕραт¢н!

chart data
@chartdata

Korean acts to earn at least 2 billion streams each on Spotify:
@AstraKoo
@BTS_twt
@BLACKPINK
@JYPETWICE
@weareoneEXO
@Stray_Kids

10:00 AM • 12/27/21 • TweetDeck

=

Astra spotted the fourth dispatch photographer who had been following for the past two weeks. Usually, Astra was better at hiding from dispatch, but this week, she could care less about them following her as she had bigger things to deal with, like her parents suing her for visitation rights.

Astra had never heard of such a thing of parents suing the child that they neglected to spend more time with them.

Astra's lawyer informed her that it was a way for her parents to sue her for money later. Astra was disgusted by their behavior, but luckily, she had the best top lawyers in the country handling her case.

Astra let out a sigh as she spotted her uncle, Se Hoon, standing outside of the restaurant with takeout bags in his hands.

"Uncle Se Hoon," Astra said as she bowed her head then hugged her uncle before grabbing one of the takeout bags from his hands. "Did you get my favorites?" Astra asked her uncle.

Se Hoon smiled and nodded his head.

"Of course, I did, but I hope you noticed there are two dispatch photographers following us," Se Hoon answered as he pointed directly to the dispatch photographer assigned to follow him.

"I didn't see that one, but the one that has been following me since I left my house is over there," Astra pointed to the one that was hiding behind a bush across the street.

Se Hoon shook his head.

"Hopefully, they don't say anything crazy," Se Hoon said.

"Our fans should know we're related," Astra said.

"Our true fans will know," Se Hoon said, emphasizing the word true.

Astra nodded.

"The craze fake fans will probably attack us," Astra said.

"Let's go," Se Hoon said as he began walking towards his apartment. I quickly followed him.

"So, are you filming anything this month?" Astra asked her uncle.

"No, just finishing up a few original soundtracks," Se Hoon answered.

"That's good," Astra said.

"I've been meaning to ask you to sing on one of my songs," Se Hoon said.

"Really? Which one?" Astra asked.

"This is how it always is," Se Hoon answered.

"Oh okay, yeah, I'll record it with you," Astra said.

Se Hoon smiled as he opened the apartment building door for Astra to walk in.

"After you," Se Hoon said.

"Thank you," Astra said as she walked in.

=

chart data
@chartdata

@AstraKoo's "Gemini" has now surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube.

1:45 PM • 12/27/21 • TweetDeck

=

"I'm sorry; I thought they would have stopped following me by now, but I guess not," Astra said as she and Lee Jeong-Hoon rushed into the ice skating rink center to get away from the photographers.

"It's fine, although I'm not used to it," Jeong-Hoon said.

Astra nodded.

"Trust me; it's something you don't want to get used to," Astra said.

Astra and Jeong-Hoon were meeting up to practice an ice skating routine for Astra's new song.

"My life is boring, so they won't want to follow me around," Jeong-Hoon said.

"Okay, let's get started," Astra said.

"Right," Jeong-Hoon said.

Astra puts on pads and figure skates while Jeong-Hoon puts in his figure skates and heads out to the rink.

Jeong-Hoon skated a lap around the rink when Astra joined him.

"Can you handle being on the ice?" Jeong-Hoon asked Astra.

Astra landed a double axel and turned to face him.

"So, do you think I can handle it?" Astros replied, smiling.

Jeong-Hoon grinned.

"Let's get started," Jeong-Hoon said.

"Okay," Astra said as she turned neatly on her blades and skated away.

Jeong-Hoon watched as Astra glided gracefully across the ice.

"Wait for me," Jeong-Hoon calls out as he skated faster to catch up with Astra.

=

ASTRA✅
@AstraKoo

2022 💎

4:45 PM • 12/27/21 • TweetDeck

=

Dispatch Korea
@dispatch_kst

Astra and Lee Jeong-Hoon are not dating, and it is false, and they are working together for a music video for Astra's upcoming album. The agencies have had to disprove this false rumor.

6:30 PM • 12/27/21 • TweetDeck