CHAPTER-6

It was half past midnight. The moonlight illuminated the dark puddled streets of London.

Daniella Russel walked down a narrow alleyway trying not to meddle with the silence that drowned her surroundings.

She reached the Borough of Islington. The street was mostly inhabited by Muggles. The grimy fronts of the surrounding houses were not welcoming; some of them had broken windows, glimmering dully in the light from the streetlamps, paint was peeling from many of the doors, and heaps of rubbish lay outside several sets of front steps.

She stilled to withdraw a piece of paper from her pocket. Dumbledore had given it to her before they parted ways. She read over the address

12 GRIMMAULD PLACE, it said.

Daniella knew she wasnt supposed to be here until the next day's morning arrived. But being here was better than hearing Aberforth's snide remarks and witnessing the looks of pure spite he gave her every now and then. She wouldnt stay with him.

All these thoughts subdued when the door to Number 12 Grimmauld's place appeared out of thin air.

Thanks to her muggle life,It had been a long time since she had witnessed something as magical as this.

It was a cold dark place. Daniella had expected the head quarters to look a bit more welcoming. It looked like an abandoned waste that had seen the care of better, more opulent, days. The walls were dark. The paint had come off . There were several paintings hanging on the slightly dilapidated walls.

She inhaled more dust than she did air, and couldn't help the sneeze that built up. Achoo!

"Merlin's Beard," she said in response. Perhaps she arrived too early.

Cautiously, she stepped inside.The floorboards beneath her brown boots creaked as she walked inside. Upon hearing slight disturbance from end of the hallway,she carefully took out her wand.
"Lumos",she whispered.

Before she could another step. Cold slender fingers grasped the nakedness of her neck on one side and a wand was pressed on the other side.

As soon has she tried to move away, the hand on her neck slid down towards her waist. A strong arm held her tightly.

Her back crashed into the chest of an unknown creature. The wand pressed harder against her neck.

She gasped.

||PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ;)||☆