CHAPTER 10

"So Daniella, How are you finding London so far?",Charlie asked while they waited for the room to clear.

"It is a beautiful place but I feel homesick and I've got no friends here",she replied honestly.

"That wont be a problem now that I'm here. How about you and I go out for a bite?",he asked, smiling widely.

A shade of red graced her cheeks. No wizard had asked her out before.

"That would be nice",she said.

Sirius heard the whole conversation and watched them leave.

"She has been here for one day and now she is going on a date", he muttered to Remus , barely in a whisper.

"What are you talking about, Sirius?",he questioned, shifting his attention from the issue of Goblins that Arthur Weasley and his son Bill Weasley were discussing.

"I am telling you. She is not taking the order seriously", Sirius kept muttering.

"For heaven's sake Padfoot, Who are you talking about?",Remus interjected.

"I am talking about Daniella. She just went to a date with Charlie",Sirius said.

"Seriously Sirius, Why does it matter to you ?",He questioned, eyeing his dear friend carefully.

"Not that it matters to me.."he started.
Remus interjected him.

"Tell me Padfoot, Do you fancy Daniella?",Remus questioned.

"Are you out of your mind,Moony?
That is completely off the point. How can you even think of something as absurd as that?",Sirius said impatiently.
Remus chuckled.

"Alright Alright, I get it. You dont fancy her",Remus said, suppressing a chuckle.

"Lunch is ready", Mrs Weasley announced,
beckoning Bill to fetch the children upstairs.

"Molly, what do we have for Lunch. I smell something delicious",Sirius said, getting away from Remus's judging eyes.

"He's still handsome, isn't he, even after Azkaban?"Tonks said, trying to get Remus's attention.

"He always got the women",Remus said bitterly.

Tonks's hair changed to lighter shade of red.

"You'd know perfectly well who I've fallen for, if you weren't too busy feeling sorry for yourself to notice",She said,rolling her eyes.
--------------------------------

It was a bright afternoon in London.
Warm air filled Daniella's lungs as she ran down an empty alley way with Charlie.

There was an enlosed space towards the end. Charlie beckoned her to follow him so that they could apparate away.

"Where are we going?",Daniella enquired.

"A fine place in muggle London",Charlie said.

Daniella walked a little closer to him
"Hey Charlie?",she murmured shyly.

"Yes Miss Russel?", he responded turning towards her.

"Could you take me to a place in the wizarding world?",she asked ,meeting his eyes. Sunlight illuminated his freckled face. His hazel brown eyes softened.

"Of course. Let's go for some ice cream first", he said, holding out his arm. Daniella held on to it . They apparated to
"Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour" in diagon alley.

It was a cobblestoned wizarding alley and shopping area located in London, England .Inside the alley was an assortment of restaurants, shops, and other sights.

"All items on the Hogwarts supply list can be bought here and this shop right before you delivers the tastiest ice creams in London.I honestly miss this place a lot during my stay at Romania ",Charlie said.

"Romania?",Daniella questioned.

"Yeah. I study dragons there. They are a rare sight. I find them fascinating",He replied.

"So that explains the calluses and blisters on your fingers.",Daniella said, smiling brightly. Charlie chuckled.

"You've noticed a lot about me in an hour",he said smirking.

"Hey , that's not true", she retorted, suppressing a smile.

"Flavours?",The women on the counter asked.

"Cookies and Cream",they said together.
and laughed looking at one other.

They walked down the street enjoying the bliss of ice-cream on a particularly hot summer afternoon.

On a stone pillar beside the "Twilfitt and Tattings", clothing shop was a poster of a wanted criminal. Daniella noticed the familiar curls and grey orbs.It was Sirius Black. He looked younger. Suprisingly, Daniella found his maniac laughter sexy.

She stared at the poster for a while, her eyes saddened.

Charlie saw her staring intently at the poster. "Hey Daniella, Is everything alright?",he enquired.

" I feel so guilty, Charlie", she said.

"Why? What happened?",he asked.

Daniella explained about her last night's encounter with Sirius and how she mistook him for a criminal.

Charlie started laughing.

"Merlin's beard.I cant believe this.So that is why Sirius was giving you those dangerous looks. Come off it. Anyone would react that way.It is not a big deal", He said.

"I hope not",she said.

They roamed around, chatting and giggling.

Daniella was having a good time. It was her best day in London so far. She was glad that her shift at the department of mysteries was with Charlie. They had lunch. She tried to pay but he wouldnt let that happen.

He dropped her off at Grimmauld's place.

Before leaving, he leaned towards Daniella slightly. She stayed still unable to comprehend his move. He bend down a little and planted a small kiss on her left cheek.He stayed in that position for a while much longer than Daniella had expected .A sense of discomfort evaded her mind. It was just a little kiss.A friendly gesture. Nothing much. She convinced herself.

He took off to have a chat with his brother Percy.

He explained how Percy denied the return of Voldermont and remained steadfastly loyal to the Ministry's line that Voldemort was not back, estranging himself from his family and furthermore condemning them for their support of and affiliation with Albus Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix.

Their shift would start soon. He would come to pick her up.
||PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ;)||☆