Camila Cabello is a 23 year old married woman of 5 years, she is married to the successful businessman Shawn Mendes.

Shawn owns a very successful business and is quite rich, bringing home thousands of dollars everyday. He's handsome, rich, successful, he's friendly to strangers and his employees, Camilas family loves him and his family loves Camila, what more could a woman want?

Maybe to be married to a man who listens, takes care of you or maybe even a man who knows your favourite colour. Shawn isn't any of that, maybe you're wondering why Camila married this man, well he wasn't like this when they met, he was kind, funny, caring, listened to her day, made her laugh, brought her gifts she loved, as soon as they got married he changed. Shawn told Camila to quit her job, he stopped listening, he expects her to cook all the meals, clean the house, bring him a beer when he wants, he turned on her.

"I'm going to work" Shawn said grabbing his briefcase from by the door

"When will you be back?" Camila asked, he looks at her and rolled his eyes

"I don't know, when I get here and I want pasta tonight and clean the house it's a mess" he said, Camila nods softly.

"Okay" she whispers

"Bye" he said leaving with a slight slam to the door as he closed it, Camila sighed and started to clean up the house. Now, why wouldn't she just divorce this man if he's so bad? That's because she feels like she cant, she feels trapped, she's brought up the conversation to him but he tells her no, he won't sign the form, if they get a divorce she'll have nothing, she's scared.

So she does as she's told, she cleans the house and makes the man pasta. She puts it in the fridge for when he gets home, as she waits for him she eats her own dinner and watched some tv with a glass of wine, ran herself a bath and fell asleep.

"Camila!" Was yelled throughout the house awakening the sleeping woman, she gets out of bed and walks to her husband.

"Yes?" She asked, he looks at her

"Where's my dinner?" He asked, she goes to the fridge and get it as well as a beer for Shawn.

"Heat it up!" He said with harsh words, she does so quickly, he snatched it from her hands when handed to him and stormed off to the living room to watch tv.

Camila takes a deep breath and walks to him slowly, she stands behind him.

"Im going to bed, is there anything else you want before I do?" She asked in a soft voice

"No leave me be" he said, she nods and walks to their bedroom and falls back to sleep