Camila wakes up with a smile on her face, she's 24 today! She gets up and goes to the kitchen to make herself some pancakes.

"Shawn! It's my birthday" Camila said, he looks at her

"Oh yeh, I forgot, make me something to eat" he said and goes to the living room, Camilas smile drops.

"Of course he forgot" she mumbled to herself, she makes pancakes and goes to give them to Shawn

"Why aren't you coming to eat with me?" He asked, she shook her head

"Not hungry" she mumbled and goes to the bathroom, she takes a shower and gets ready for the day.

She puts on, blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and some heals, leaving her hair in its natural curls.

"I'm going to my parents house" she said, he nods and she grabs the car Keys and drives to her parents house.

She walks in and right away her little sister comes running to her.

"Happy birthday kaki!" Sofia said, this brings the smile back to camilas face

"Thank you!" Camila said kissing her head

"Where's mom and dad?" Camila asked, Sofia takes Camilas hand walking her to the kitchen where her mom was cooking and her dad was, well watching but thinks he's helping.

"Happy birthday Mija!" Her mom said, Camila hugs her mom and her dad joins.

"You're getting old" her dad jokes, Camila laughs hitting her dads arm softly.

"No I'm not!" She defends with a giggle

"What did Shawn get you?" Sofia asked, Camilas smile left her face again

"He forgot" Camila said quietly, everyone's smile left their face

"I'm sure it's just because he has been busy" Sinu said, camila nods

"Yes probably" Camila said knowing its not the truth, the truth being he just doesn't care enough to remember.

"Or maybe he's planning a surprise party" Sofia said, Camila giggles

"I don't think so" she said, sofi frowns

"You are getting old, you don't like surprise parties" Camilas little sister said, Camila gasped

"I am not old, you take that back!" Camila said and sofi starts to run and camila chases her

"Never!" Sofia yelled running away from Camila

"I hope he forgot because he was busy, shawn has been acting weird lately" Camilas dad, Alejandro said when Camila and Sofia were out of hearing of their conversation.

"Me too, you don't think he's cheating do you?" Sinu asked, ale shrugs

"I hope not" ale said with an angry look on his face at the thought

"Camilas been acting a little differently as well, maybe they're having marriage problems" ale looks at his wife with a sad look at what she said, he nods softly.

"Maybe" he said, Sinu sighed

"I feel terrible now for thinking that" Sinu sighed, ale shook his head

"You shouldn't, you're just protecting her and thinking the worst comes with that and hey the worse you think means it can only get better" he said, Sinu rolls her eyes at his joke.

"Shut up" she giggles softly going back to cooking.

Soon breakfast was ready making Camila feel thankful that she skipped breakfast at her own house, they all sat down around the table talking and eating. Seeing her family really cheered Camila up from her terrible morning with Shawn.