Camilas pov

I wake up feeling arms around me with a smile I open my eyes to see Lauren asleep, she had her mouth open a little with cute snores coming from her, she was also mumbling a little bit.

The bedroom door knocks and Lauren's shoots awake

"I'm not late for school!" Lauren said, I laugh and Lauren looks at me and falls back down onto the bed.

"You're 25 baby I hope you're not still in school" I say and kiss her cheek causing Lauren to blush

"Come in" I say, my mom comes in and looks at us naked in bed cuddled up

"Oh" she said, I see my moms face go red as she tries to look everywhere but us

"I was just wondering what you girls would like for breakfast" Mom asked, Lauren and I look at each other and I let a little giggle out.

"Pancakes?" I ask Lauren, she nods

"Pancakes please mom" I say, she nods

"That's okay, camila are you going to be staying here for a while? If so I can go get your father to get your stuff from shawns house, I think you wouldn't want to go back after what he did" Mom said.

"What did he do?" Lauren asked, I look at her and shook my head

"Nothing don't worry about it, I will be staying a while mom yes" I say, mom nods

"Alright, get dressed" Mom said and left, I look at Lauren and she looks at me

"What did he do? You can talk to me Camz, it's not like I'm going to do anything bad" Lauren said, I sigh and take her hand and tell her.

*Camilas parents and Sofia downstairs*

Sinu was cooking as Alejandro had Sofia on his lap as she tells him all about her dream where she was a princess.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT SHRIMP DICK FUCKING CUNT! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS PUTTING HIS HANDS ON YOU?!" They hear Lauren yell.

"I think Camila told her" Sinu said, Alejandro nods

"What happened?" Sofia asked

"Grown up stuff, I don't think princess have to deal with grown up stuff do they?" Alejandro asked, Sofia shook her head with a smile.

"How about my princess goes and watches tv and play?" He asked, Sofia nods and he sets her down and she goes to the living room.

They see Lauren rushing down the stairs putting her shirt on with camila behind doing her pants up.

"Lauren it's fine! It's been dealt with!" Camila said, she grabs Lauren's hand and turns her around.

"Not my way it hasn't, in my family if a man lays a hand On a woman, especially like that, they get their heads caved in" lauren said, camila nods.

"In my family, which this problem is in, we just talk things out" Camila said, lauren nods.

"You're cute, where does he live?" Lauren asked, camila shook her head

"Not gonna happen" Camila said, lauren looks at Alejandro and he tells her the address

"You coming?" Lauren asked, camila sighed

"Fine, I need clean clothes" Camila mumbled, lauren kisses Camilas head and takes her hand

"We'll be back soon" lauren said

Lauren opens the door to her car for Camila, camila got in and then lauren did, lauren takes them to shawns house just a few miles over the speed limit.