Apartmemt

He unlocked the door and walked in first, with me behind him. It was a nice apartment. Very clean and neat. Cozy. That was the word to describe it. He put his keys down on the key rack next to the door and looked back at me.

"Do you like it?"

"Love it, actually. It's very cozy." I replied with a smile.

"My roommate isn't home, he won't get here until morning." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows. Then I remembered him telling me about a roomate.

"Who is your roommate?"

"His name is Rafael. He's a good guy, if you're still here by morning you might get to meet him."

"Cool cool."
I said. I wanted to reply with something more, but honestly I'm drained. Panic attacks take a lot out of me.

"You look exhausted."
He said as he walked toward me.

I hadn't moved since I walked in the apartment. My feet were glued to the ground below me.

"Thanks" I said.

He walked over and hugged me. I didn't hug back though. I just felt numb. Then all of a sudden in one fast motion he threw me over his shoulder.

"Daveed what the hell are you doing." I said while laughing a little.

"You m'love, are going to take a nap. You need rest."

I didn't have the strength to argue. So I didn't. He walked me to his room, and threw me in his bed while going to his closet and pulling out a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Put these on." He said while handing me the clothes.

I did as I was told as he stepped out of the room to give me privacy. I folded my clothes that I had on and put them on the floor next to his bed.

"I'm done!" I screamed.

And he came barging in the room and tackled me onto the bed.

"You look adorable in my clothes!" He said with a giddy smile on his face.

"Agreed."
I replied as I moved under the covers

"Y'know why I picked this hoodie for you right?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"It has my last name on the sleeve." He said while kissing me.

I laughed into the kiss. In this moment I felt whole. I felt okay. That is until Lin called me.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone.

You: hello Lin

Lin: where are you? I had to drive back to the theater to get my phone and you're not here.

You: I'm with Daveed, at his apartment.

Lin: are you kidding me?"

You: we're just hanging out, calm down.

While this conversation is going on, daveed is laying his head on my chest as I play with his hair.

Lin: fine. But you better not have sex.

You: LIN! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!

Lin: I'm serious Y/N!

You: you're ridiculous.

Lin: yeah yeah, how are you feeling.

You: numb

Only Lin knew what it meant when I said I was feeling numb. It meant a lot of different things. It mean feeling unmotivated, tired, like you're dissatisfied and a disappointment.

Lin: I know, you'll get through it. You always do. I'll see you tonight okay.

At this daveed looked up.

You: I might just stay here tonight Lin. I don't want to go back home.

Lin: alright, well whatever you decide to do, call if you need anything.

You: I will Linny, thank you. Love you.

Lin: love you too, now hand the phone to Diggs.

I did. This ought to be entertaining.
Daveed took the phone.

Daveed: Lin.

Lin: please take care of her.

Daveed: I will

Lin: and no sex. I'm not ready to be an uncle.

Daveed: oh my fucking god Lin.

Lin: I'm serious Diggs.

Daveed: alright alright got it. Bye lin.

Lin: bye Diggs.

He hung up the phone.

"Your brother is...something else."

"Tell me about it"

He put his head back on my chest and fell asleep shortly. I stayed awake. Thinking. That's when I got a text from Jasmine.

Jazzy: hey girl, Lin told us about your panic attack, are you okay?

You: hey, yeah I'm fine. It happens often so it's nothing new.

Jazzy: alright just making sure. We love you girl, if you ever need something we're here.

You: thanks, love you guys too.

Jazzy: where are you?

You: with daveed. We're at his place.

Jazzy: Do you like him Y/N. I've been noticing something blossoming between you two, and I totally ship it!

You: don't tell anyone, but yeah! Idk I haven't liked anyone for a long time. It's weird. BUT DONT TELL LIN!

Jazzy: my lips are sealed, have fun!

You: will do!

After that I put my phone down and started rubbing Daveed's head, he was still lying on my chest. Eventually I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N: short chapter. Hope you enjoyed.