.•°Teleportation°•.

~Tubbo POV~

I was thrown into my room, I fell hard onto the wooden floor. My hands slapping the ground. "You're such a disgrace!" I heard father said.

I whipped my head around, my face fierce with tears streaming down. "You are also together?!" he raised his voice and I turned around staring at the floor "We aren't a couple, father!" I yell back, not making eye contact.

But were we? We weren't, right?

"You still met up with him either way. You aren't coming out of this room! You'll eat in here." he growled, turning and slamming the door.

My ears rung, I held my hands over them as I cried on the hardwood floor.

~Ranboo POV~

I opened the castle door, frantic. XD turned to me. "What's the problem, Ranboo." I heard a british voice. I turned to who it was. "Mr Soot? Why are you here?" I was out of breath.

"We are planning." he clears his throat, "What is your problem?" he repeats. I began, still out of breath. "Schlatt caught me with Prince Toby, he threw him to the ground." I catch my breath, gulping, trying to continue.

I start crying instead, as XD walks over to me. He hugs me tight. "We are planning to get rid of him. I swear you won't be at shame." he mumbles.

He picks me up, as I'm still crying. He's way more taller then me so win-win.

XD carries me to my room, I felt to much pain in my chest to change. XD just sat me on my bed. He ruffles my hair and walks out. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Yet I was filled with anxiety to the brim, the same question lingered in my head, is he okay? I had remembered what he said.

"I love you."

Did he mean it?
__________
~Next Day~
——————

I woke up, still shaken up from last night. I sighed getting up. I guess I'll go see Tommy today. Putting on comfortable clothes, I walk into my bathroom. I turn on the faucet.

I couldn't look at my face, I just couldn't. I avoided the mirror, staring at the rim of it, only seeing my hands.

I sigh and I brush my teeth and my hair. In the process I accidentally looked at myself. I freaked out and backed up. My cheeks were burnt up by tears.

I touched my face "W-What...?" I stuttered. My breathing quickened as I turned on the faucet, I touch the water.

Quickly regretting it, my index finger sizzled. I pulled my hand back. I held back tears shaking my head. "No no no, this can't be happening!" I stepped back hitting the wall.

I ran out of the bathroom, grabbing my mask, putting it on. I ran into the hallway corridor.

Suddenly, I wasn't there.

I was outside.

Did I just teleport...?

No no, this must be all a dream! but the burning? Okay maybe it's not. Wait I can teleport now?!

I ran inside, and I saw XD, he looked at me. "I saw you run out of your room, disappearing." he mumbles.

"I don't know how!" I blurt as 20 more purple particles shoot out from no where. "Hey hey calm down! You're going to teleport again if you're stressed! You need to learn to control it."

"You knew this would happen?! I have burn marks on my face from my own tears!" I yelled at him, more particles flying out of control. He put his hands up, signaling me to calm down.