.•°Sibling°•.

~Ranboo POV~

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I rested a while, staring at the now rising sun. I heard a knock on my door and I sat up. "Who is it?" I hummed. I waited for a response.

"It's XD, am I allowed to come in?" I heard XD say from the other side of the door. "Go ahead!" I yelled out.

The door opened, and of course, there stood XD. "I want you to meet someone. Could you get ready for me, please?" XD begged, I got up. "Yeah sure." I watched him close the door, hearing footsteps walk down the hallway.

I got up and got dressed, heading into the bathroom. Looking myself in the mirror. I didn't look right, what happened to me?

I sighed, brushing my teeth, being careful not to burn my hand. Then I brush my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and then out into the hallway. I headed down the stairs to hear talking. I ran down the stairs and headed into the dining room.

Where I seen a girl who has the same colored hair as me, except her bangs we white and her back hair was black. She was talking to the maids, I stare for a moment before she turned to me and smiled.

"Oh my, Ranboo!" she ran over to me, hugging me. "It's been so long." the girl put her hands on my shoulders and I still stare at her.

She realized my staring "I know you wouldn't remember me, because of your memory problems, and that the photos aren't up." she cleared her throat, looking up at me. "It's me Niki, I'm your sister!" Niki says as my eyes widen.

"N-Niki...?" I stutter, she smiles wider. "Yes! You've grown so much. I'm so proud of you—I mean! You were always taller than me." Niki giggles.

I smile at her "Being tall isn't an advantage Niki." I chuckle, she smiles. "Well, I know the real reason you're tall." she winks at me, jokingly.

"And that's what?" I mumble, still smiling at her. "You'll find out... ah! I see—" she grabbed my face, making sure not to hurt the burnt parts on my face. "—you are already developing it huh..." she sighs.

I stared at the floor as we sat in silence, I cleared my throat, gulping. "Hey Niki... why... why is there no photos of us and our parents? I can't remember our parents at all." I choked up.

Niki looked sorrowful and disappointed. "You'd know what you'd be, and you wouldn't be happy. That why XD hid them all, he wanted you to be happy!" she placed her hands in mine.

We smiled at each other, suddenly she started pulling me out of the dining room, I saw we were heading to the flower garden.

Niki sat me down on a bench and she looked at me "So, how has being an prince sat for you? It sucked being a princess." Niki grumbled, I smiled at her. "Oh it's been great so far, when I become king I REALLY want someone in mind to be with me, to bring peace into both villages." I said.

I wondered what she would think if I said that I liked the 'enemy' castles prince. "Really? Who is it?" Niki asked, I smiled "Prince Toby." I reply, and chuckle as her jaw dropped.

"and the funny part is that you're going to be king! So that means you can allow being different and not be executed!" she exclaims, I chuckle again.

"Wait— you met the enemy castles prince!?" she gasps, I nod. "Is he nice? Obviously not like his father?" she questioned.

"Oh definitely not." I stare at the ground, fiddling with my fingers. "That is so cool! Hey how's Tommy? His brother doesn't mention him much." Niki asks me, I smile staring at the ground. "Oh he's fine, he's been taking care of this really cute calf, his name is Henry." I reply.

She gasps, staring at me "I forgot they had cows!" her eyes glimmered.

"Niki, you still haven't told me, what am I?" I say as we walk around the garden, I heard her sigh. "You have to figure that out yourself." Niki replied.

"Am I— I don't know... mystical or something?" I question, she looked at me with a cold expression. "Yeah, you are Mr. Beloved." her expression softens and we both chuckle.

Niki used to call me "Mr Beloved" when we were always hanging around the garden when we were children, I don't know why she did it. We shared a last name.

~2 days later; Niki stayed in the castle for Ranboo, and speaking of Ranboo, he developed teleporting and being burned by water. His memories got progressively worse, Niki and XD had got him a book to jot down any good memories. Ranboo's eyes were pure red and green, he had droopy-looking elf ears. His skin color was changing, half white half black~

~Ranboo POV~

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror, how much I've changed. I looked at the key that I had set on the sink. I took it in my hand, flipping it like it was a juggling show.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I pushed my dresser over to the right, I squatted to see a small door.

I popped the key in the hole that I had stolen from XD, and I twisted it, the small door unlocking. I'm not an idiot, XD I thought to myself as I swung the tiny door open.

The outside looked small, but if I got in just right, I'd get into the room. Somehow I slipped right into the room, and I stood up.

I switched on the light, it smelled like a library would, probably because of the shelves of books. I walked over to a desk, where a tattered painting stood.

Me, Niki, and my parents were stood together, their hands on both of us. I knew this dumb key would be for this room. I looked at a wall, which used to be the door way to in here. They closed it off for my sake.

I looked back at the photo, my mother looked like Niki, I looked like my father. My father had splotches of white on him. I stared at his eyes for a while, they were also mismatched.

Yellow and purple, that's a nice mix! Father wore a beautiful formal outfit, gold stuff clung onto his outfit, like chains and other things.

and somehow... that's when I realized.