Chapter 3: The Rat and the Completionist

Y/n P.O.V.

*Yaaaaawn*

I stretched my arms still in bed, not wanting to get up anytime soon. 

What? I'm a dedicated completionist, but like anyone else I prefer to stay in a comfortable bed instead of dealing with the dreadful-*SHIVER* social interaction. But I promised to talk to Argo today, to talk business and to have a talk about my 'Dangerous' tendencies. Most likely talking about my non-stop grind for the past week.

Not like I'll change them that much anyway...

I jumped off of my bed suddenly, getting a little air time then landing. I opened my menu and scrolled down to my inventory.

Y/n: "Right! So first order of the day: Enhancing weapons!"

Out of my inventory, I took out a small anvil and hammer, the two essentials for enhancing and crafting.

Y/n: "Hmmm what should I do first?" I continued to scroll my inventory "My swords seem to be doing good so not that...Daggers? Nah, Rapiers? Nope... Axe? Hmmmmmmm...Yep!" I took out my best Axe and swung down the hammer on a few times.

*SLAM!* *SLAM!* The Axe gained a sudden glow as the enhancement then added a thin black line along the handle showing that it had reached (+3) enhancement.

Y/n: "Well that's done now..." I placed my setup and Axe back in my inventory "Now I have to go talk to Argo..." I spoke with disdain, looking at my room door. 

Y/n: *Sigh* "Let's just get this over with..." I stood up and walked to the door. Walking out to the hallway and down the rustic style staircase, into a medium-sized room with multiple tables and Players talking, eating, and doing other things.

Argo: "Heyo~! U/n over here!" The whiskered blonde yelled out with a wave and a toothy grin as she sat next to a table with some breakfast on it "It's me, Argo, remember?" She added with a sly grin as she kept looking at me standing at the bottom ...

Argo: "Heyo~! U/n over here!" The whiskered blonde yelled out with a wave and a toothy grin as she sat next to a table with some breakfast on it "It's me, Argo, remember?" She added with a sly grin as she kept looking at me standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Y/n: 'Maybe if I walk away without saying anything she'll think she got the wrong person...' I thought as I looked at her with a deadpan. 

....

...

I kept my gaze on her for a few seconds, Argo lowered her arm and looked at me with a confused look. Then I promptly turned right and began speed-walking to the door.

Argo: "Oi oi! Don't you walk away from me!" She stood up and yelled at me with a sweat drop. All the other players looking at the scene with curious eyes.

=====

Now I, The Completionist, and Argo 'The Rat' (Odd name) sat face to face in the inn, the table we sat at had breakfast served. A small loaf of bread with one tiny piece of meat and a small cup of tea. I sat with the mug close to my face, Argo on the other hand sat with her arms crossed and an annoyed expression.