Chapter three

I woke up due to someone shaking me awake

I woke up due to someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes and see Lucia crying. I sit up and grab her into my chest
"Shh tesoro, it's okay dada's here" I say running my hand through her hair.
She immediately falls asleep. I kiss the top of her head and look at the clock on the nightstand it reads 3:37am. I sigh and fall back asleep.

Few hours later it's now 9:11am i shake awake Lucia and tell her she has to go to kindergarten. As I said that she stood us faster that I could blink and went to her room to pick her outfit. She's adorable.

I get up from my bed and go to take a shower and brush my teeth. While I shower I hear Lucia from the other room trying to pick an outfit. I laugh to myself at my difficult daughter.

I finish showering and I start to dress up. Now, I am in a black suit. I brush my teeth and just as I was about to put my brush down I hear the door open revealing Lucia. I guessed she has decided what she wanted to wear as she is already dressed up. She has a white beanie, a white hoodie with white trousers and white trainers. On top of that she has a blue coat over.

"Dada? Are you ready? I wanna goo" she explains, God she can be so dramatic

"Yes Tesoro, two minutes" I reply
"Okay" she says as she is running downstairs.
I sigh shaking my head with a small smile on my lips.

As I go downstairs I see Lucia with mama and papa on the couch playing with her.

"Morning" I say
"Morning cara(dear)" replies my mama
"Morning" says papa not long after

"Come on Tesoro(treasure), we gotta get to kindergarten" I announce to my 3 year old
"Byeee" she says to mama and papa

She runs towards me and I pick her up. As I got outside I go to my car and put Lucia in her baby chair. I know she is 3 but I have to take precautions. I speed-walk to the drivers seat and take off to the kindergarten.

About 10 minutes later we're outside the building. I get out of the car and go to the back of the car. I get Lucia out and pick her up in my arms. She wiggles out somehow and runs towards her teacher, but as she was inside Lucia needed help reaching to open the main door.