Chapter four

A/N - first off I would like to thank you guys for 1.37k reads and 25 votes. I am sorry that wasn't able to post any chapter these few weeks. I have a lot to do at school and stuff, but now that we have holiday I hopefully would be able to post more chapters! Thanks for your understanding loves <3

 I have a lot to do at school and stuff, but now that we have holiday I hopefully would be able to post more chapters! Thanks for your understanding loves <3

After Lucia kept on talking about what she did today at school. We finally got home. After I have parked the car I went to the back just to see Lucia sleeping peacefully. I would do anything for my little girl.

I lean down to her level and kiss the top of her head. Picking her up and going inside.

Today I have thought of a plan. But is definitely not going to work, as Leonardo know where all of my warehouses are. I'm going to think of another plan, but until then I'm going to cope with it.

As I enter the house I take off my shoes and immediately go upstairs to put Lucia to sleep. This time I put her in the crib inside her room.

After I put her down I start to undress her by taking off her ridiculous extra outfit and her shoes. Honestly, I don't even know why she has to be so extra with every little thing. I go to her closet and take out some pjs, just in case she is cold which I doubt.

I put them on her and get out of her room. I go upstairs to my office and start to make up a plan.

As I sit stressed at my desk with whiskey in my hands Alessandro enters the room.
"Hey man, whatcha doing?" He asks
"Nothing, just thinking of a plan" I reply
"About that, I might of thought of one already" he says nervously. I raise an eyebrow "Elaborate that" I say.

"Well," he starts off
"You know Lucia's teacher. I have done some research of her and apparently her father passed away when she was 10 due to a poor heart. She now lives with her mother on Abbey Street. She also has plans on moving out of her mothers house. So, maybe we could leave Lucia with her for a few weeks until we find something new" he finishes, he has a point, but to leave Lucia with her teacher? How will I survive without my little angel?

He stares at me with eyebrows raised.
"I will consider it" I tell him, he nods and heads out.
I mean she plans on moving out of her mothers house. Also she is a woman on her feet and I could always visit Lucia at her place.