𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

You sat in your living room with a cup of coffee in your hands, staring inquisitively at the boy in front of you, who also had his fingers wrapped around a steaming mug.

"So," you started, "are you gonna tell me what you were doing outside of my house?"

Billy put his mug down, frowning at you and drifting his eyes away from your gaze. You watched as his lips slightly parted, noticing the way his tongue quickly darted across them, a sound resembling an 'uhm' being heard.

"I just-" he looked up at you, eyebrows furrowed, "I needed to tell you something. To be completely honest with you."

Since you had met Billy you'd never seen him look so upset over something - he probably looked more upset when he'd been accused of being Casey's murderer by his own girlfriend.

"You can talk to me about anything Billy," you smiled at him sympathetically, a wave of relief crashing over you as he smiled back and stood up from his seat so he could sit next to you, "that's what friends do right?"

His smile dropped slightly, brows furrowing again, "friends... yeah."

An awkward silence settled over you both, your eyes darting away from the boy to look at how interesting the flooring was.

Feeling the couch shift slightly, you looked back over to Billy, who seemed to be deep in thought, seemingly unaware that he had moved himself closer to you. The couch felt a lot smaller now, his finger-tips absentmindedly grazing against yours as he moved to pick up his mug again.

"So, uh," the words tumbled out of your mouth in an attempt to remove the awkwardness you were feeling - was it just you that felt awkward? Surely not- right?

"So, uh," he mocked, smiling lightly and shifting again on your couch, somehow managing to seat himself even closer to you, "come on, spit it out".

A forced chuckle fell from your lips, "well, what did you want to talk to me about? You said that's why you came here, right?"

Billy's smile dropped as he was reminded that he hadn't just come for a friendly visit, once again moving to put down his mug, nodding slowly at your words.

"Look," he sighed, turning so you were both completely facing each other. His mouth remained open but no words left his lips, eyes trailing down to the mug in his hands as he became lost in thought, only to snap back up to your gaze a moment later, "I don't know how I can tell you."

"Oh," you couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed, if it was so important surely he'd have worked out how he would tell you?

"But I can show you, only if you want me to."

His words took you away from your thoughts, staring blankly at him, "well- it depends what you'd be showing me?"

Billy rolled his eyes, grabbing onto your shoulders and murmuring, "god you're so difficult".

Before you had a chance to respond to his snarky remark, he had pulled you forward, his lips came crashing onto yours and hands moving from your shoulders to your arms - almost as if he was trying to prevent you breaking away.

You could hardly process what was happening, your eyes instinctively closing and your hands wrapping around his neck - he was surprisingly gentle considering how he usually acted, his lips were soft and they... tasted slightly of cherry? Sidney must've made him start using chapstick.

The thought barely crossed your mind before you moved your hands to his chest, trying your best to push him away from you, "Billy you can't just-"

"Can't what?" his tone was flooded with disappointment, body still leaning towards you as he kept a hold of your arms.