S2.Chapter 12 : Aegyo takes a big decision, Logan prepare for his revenge

Ae-Gyo meets with Jung Doo Man as she is getting to the ballroom's entrance.

"Can we talk ?"

Once they are alone in one of the VIP's room Doo Man asks her

"Su-Ryeon, who was that man earlier ?"

Su-Ryeon flinches. Did he actually witness what happened just before ?

"Actually I'm the reason he could enter the party tonight. As you know, it was a private event" Ae-Gyo is baffled.

"His secretary tried to approach me a few times. At first I thought he wanted to see me. Either he changed his mind at the last second, or it wasn't really me he was after in the first place" he says.

He chooses his next words carefully, trying to be as sensitive as possible.

"I heard the two of you talking...that man seems to really care about you, as in the real you, Shim Su-Ryeon."

"That's exactly why I want him to back off...after what happened by my fault..." answers Ae-Gyo, her voice cracking at the last sentence.

"Su-Ryeon, what happened to Ae Gyo is not your fault. Besides...are you sure you are really protecting him by avoiding him ? " says Doo Man softly.

"What do you mean ?" Ae-Gyo is confused by his words. He shakes off his head with a smile.

"If I'm not mistaken, he tried to approach you a few times already ? " Ae-Gyo nods in approbation.

"People never give up when seeking justice for their loved ones...Please think about it. Being a public figure I cannot help you out, the only thing I can do is protect your identity. "

He concludes before raising from the couch.

On her way home. Ae-Gyo kept thinking about Doo Man's words.Can she really work with Logan again ?

When she come back, she jumps in fright when she notices Dan-Tae was waiting for her on the sofa, a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"What are you doing here ?" She asks as Dan-Tae raises on his feet and approaches her, encircling her waist.

"Nothing...I just missed you...how did the party with Jung Doo Man go ?"

"Just fine...he releases juicy information as always," she answers. She notices he look at her

lips. Is he going to kiss her again ? She pleads silently he won't. Especially after what happened earlier. She wants Logan's lips to be her last memory today. But what she dreads happens. She averts her head.

"What's wrong ?" Asks Dan Tae, puzzled. Scratching her neck Ae-Gyo answers

"I had alcohol, I had to stick to that man, smiling like an idiot all night, I'm tired. I just don't want to play with you tonight, so just go away !" Seeing her lashing at him, Dan Tae raises his hand to appease her.

"Calm down honey, Just go take a rest, let's meet tomorrow" He says, taking a step backward. Thankfully he got the hint and left soon after to Aegyo's relief. Back at the hotel, Logan is pacing in his bedroom.

He is not only troubled by her likeness with Su-Ryeon. When Ae-Gyo kissed him earlier it felt like Su-Ryeon. He carries his finger to his lips again.

"Blackberry...just like her... but it just can't be...I need to stop fooling myself...did I make a mistake approaching her ?" he thinks, sitting on his bed. He shakes his head.