S2.Chapter 18 : Log/Ryeon prepares a surprise

Su-Ryeon went over to the Penthouse often to meet the twins. On the third day,

Seok-Hoon greeted her warmly and they chatted a long time about school and Rona.

He was still wary about Jung Doo Man but was thinking about it.

Su-Ryeon stayed a long moment behind her daughter's bedroom, trying to talk to her, but Seok-Kyung never opened the door.

After leaving she was wandering on the streets, looking at the stores when she spotted a jewelry shop. She looked down at her wrist where Logan's watch was.

"Maybe they can remove some links to fit it to my wrist's size...I am sure he won't mind..." she wonders, pushing the door.

She looks around the different displays briefly as the clerk is busy with another customer.

Something attracts her eyes immediately when she sets her eyes on it. It was a silver chain with a ring as a pendant. The sales assistant approached her from behind after finishing talking with the client.

"Are you interested in this necklace Madam ? it's from our latest collection for Winter 2020 in the Men's range " explains the vendor while opening the glass case to show her the necklace. Su-Ryeon takes a step backward.

"Ah...no...I was just looking...it's so pretty I couldn't help it"

"Sure...no problem Madam, did you need anything else ?"

"Actually yes...I came to fix a watch...it's size is a little too big for my wrist."

She follows the vendor to the counter. The vendor looked at the watch curiously before starting to fix it, her gaze focused. Few minutes later she held out the watch to her.

"Here is it Madam...what a gorgeous watch"

"Thank you...really" answered Su-Ryeon with a smile, looking at the watch softly.

She got out of the store after paying the clerk for the service.

Once she was outside she patted her cheeks. "What was I thinking ? how could I even think about buying this necklace for him ?" she looks down at her wrist, the watch shining brightly under the sunlight.

"It is almost as if he gave me his time...I like this watch so much somehow" she thinks with a smile.

Meanwhile Logan also visited a jewelry shop but he didn't come out empty-handed.

He bought a beautiful gold diamond studded ring.

The next day, Secretary Hong called Su-Ryeon soon after she went back to the villa after visiting the twins again. Asking her if she could meet Baek Jun Ki tomorrow.

"Why would he want to meet me ? it's you and Logan who found him...not me"

"He wouldn't tell...I know it could be a disturbance to you, but would you consider it ?" asked Mr. Hong.

"Yes of course...if it can help both of you, I will do it". After agreeing on the meeting time they hung up.

Logan called her in the evening just when she was finally getting into the drama she was watching.

"Hello..."

"Hello...was your day okay ?"

"Yes...I went to meet the twins today. But Seok Kyung still refuse to meet me...I only saw Seok Hoon but it was so good to chat with him, so I am happy nonetheless"

"I see...that's great, the trial is wearing me out... I can't wait to put everything behind me already..."

"It must be hard for you...please hang in there"