2: Meeting Kesha Olsen

***Abigail's POV***

I open the little envelope and look at my schedule.

Wow. I can't believe my first subject is Algebra. What a great way to start a day of being a newbie.

I head to my locker which is locker 47. I open it with the spare key the secretary handed me. I opened it and placed my notebook (which I put random stuff on), my perfume, make-up, extra shoes, and jewelry. I also folded my varsity jacket and placed it inside.

I kicked the locker door shut. I hate my life. I thought. I looked down to the ground avoiding the students who are looking at me.

*BOOGSH*

"Oh! Sorry!" a girl's voice exclaimed as my butt fell in contact with the floor.

I closed my eyes in pain. First day and I bump into someone. I bet she's gonna start bullying me. I thought.

"It's....okay," I said while groaning in pain.

"Here let me help you," the girl said holding out her hand.

I stared at her and noticed that she was beautiful. Brown curly hair, brown eyes and perfect complexion.

I took her hand and she help me stand up.

I brushed off the dust from my shoulder and stared at the girl. It looks like she's guilty for what she did.

"Look, it's fine. Don't need to feel guilty about it," I said to the girl.

She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back.

"Wow. I thought you were gonna yell at me. Anyway, I've never seen you here before. Are you a transferee?" she asks me.

"Yep. You?"

"No. I've been here since second grade," she told me, shrugging after.

I shrug too. We both laugh.

"What's your name?" she asks me.

"I'm Abigail Collins," I reply, holding out my hand.

"Kesha Olsen. Former vice president of this school," Kesha explains, shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you, Abby. Can I call you that?"

"Call me Abigail. I don't accept nicknames," I tell her with a shrug.

People in my old school call me Abby. But now, I don't want other people(even people I've just met), call me that. Only those in my old school can call me that.

"Ummmm..okay. Me you can call me anything! Except, for babe, baby or any girly names. I'm not used to them and I'll never be," Kesha explained.

I laughed, "Okay. Can I call you...Sha?" I asked her.

She raised her one eyebrow at me, "Sha? Where did you get that idea?" she asks me.

"The S-H-A in your name. KeSHA," I explain.
She looks up and grins, turning to me.

"Haha! As I said, you can call me anything except for the ones I mentioned. That's a great nickname!" Kesha exclaims, smiling widely.

KRRIINNGG!

"Oops! Time for class. What's your first subject anyway?" Sha asks me.

"Algebra. A great way to start a day," I said sarcastically, smiling at Kesha.

"Mine's Physics! Bummer. But don't worry. The teachers here are very nice. Some of them," Kesha whispers the last statement in my ear.

"Haha! Don't worry. I already experienced that in my old school. How I miss my friends back there," I said looking at my back.

I really do miss my friends. Katie, Glenn, Carly and Marly, Rome, Kevin, Molly and Stuart.

Also my favorite teachers: ms. Lillian, mr. Orland, mrs. Jane, mrs. Corrin, mr. Brown and ms. Beah. And the teachers whom I hate: mr. Keith, mrs. Sally and ms. Diane.

"Oh. Okay. Anyway, meet me at the school's entrance after your class. We could eat lunch together. Also, I'll let you meet my other friends. They're pretty fun to hang out with," Sha explains.

"Bye!" she exclaims, waving goodbye as she walks away.

"Bye!" I yell to her causing other students to look at me.

Humiliation. I thought as I walked away to my Algebra class.