Chapter 1

It was a peaceful morning, the birds were chirping and the sun was bright as hell then-

"WAKEY WAKEY WHORES" The voice booms in the house as the person knocks the door down.

"Damn Tyler you're loud as fuck" another voice said walking into the house. Tyler shrugged and dropped their bags off in the living room so it'll be easier for them to walk around the house.

"I think we're the first ones here" Tyler said walking back to Kai who's sitting in the living room.

"Well no shit if we weren't somebody would have called the cops and said someone broke in from how loud you were" Kai responded and Tyler rolled her eyes.

"Well no one is here so technically we have the whole place to ourselves" Kai shrugged and drank their caprisun but what Tyler said didn't last long. The door busted open and a tall girl walked in. She looked rich as fuck and had at least three suitcases with four more bags behind her.

"Who the fuck is that" Tyler whispered in Kai's ear. Kai shrugged and stares at the girl who looks around and didn't even notice them. Tyler got up and walk over to the girl. The girl side eyed Tyler and started walking around the house. Tyler folded their arms and stomped their foot.

"Hey lady who are you?" Tyler shouted. The girl stopped in her tracks and turned around, look Tyler up and down.

"Im Akuri who the fuck are you" she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh my gosh she speaks" Kai said from the couch watching the two stare each other down.

"Shut yo ass up and answer my question boo" Akuri pointed at Tyler.

"Im Tyler, BOO" Tyler mocked Akuri's voice. 

"Oh hell no. That sounds like fighting words to me hold awn" Akuri took their earrings out and put their purse on the counter.

"I'm finna beat yo ass" Akuri started walking towards Tyler as Tyler got in a position ready to fight. Kai on the other hand watched from the couch drinking their fifth caprisun.

Everyone stopped moving after hearing music blasting towards the door. The door slammed open as someone walked in there playing Material Girl by Saucy Santana.

"Whats good fuckers the party has arrived" They said posing while having the speaker above their head. "MATERIAL GOWRRLLL"

"Purrr" Akuri said "I like this one" 

Tyler rolled their eyes and pointed at the one standing by the door "and who are you?"

"Im Nana and my shawty coming in to their name is Yangyang but I call him Yang. Anyways we here to get this lame ass party started" Nana told them turning the song off after it started again.

"What party?" Kai asked and Nana shrugged.

"Well there's suppose to be like nine of us sharing the dorm so it's basically a mini party" Kai nodded in agreement and went to their bag to grab another caprisun.

"How many of those do you have? You drank like five since I been here" Akuri was concerned at Kai who had a caprisun addiction.

"Well you see I have suitcase of them over there and there's like two packs in the car also i have at least ten more in this bag" Kai said opening another caprisun.

Soon another person walked in which was Yangyang, Nana's shawty or whatever. The five of them sat in the living room. Akuri stared at Tyler who was trying to put their leg behind their head.

"Fuck is you doing?" Akuri asked concerned as fuck. These motherfuckers are going to give her gray hairs by the end of the day.

"Trying to see if I'm flexible" Tyler said and going back to doing what they were doing. Soon the door slowly opened again and everyone heads snapped that way.