Chapter 3

After the encounter with Akuri's ex, everyone walked into Forever 21, split up, and went their separate ways, going to whatever drew their attention in the store. Akuri and Nana somehow ended up being in the same section and were putting fits together and trying them on.

After they tried on the outfits they both agreed that all the outfits looked good and went to go get some accessories to go with the outfits. Nana got a few bags and earrings to go with their outfits. Akuri got some bags, necklaces, and some rings after. Soon after Akuri got their stuff.

"Are we done?" Nana asked, Akuri said "yeah" and they walked to check out. After Nana and Akuri paid for their stuff they went to check on the others. They were on the way to the cashier so Nana and Akuri waited outside of the store having small talk until the others came out of Forever 21.

After a couple more hours of shopping, Akuri says "let's go to the food court I'm hungry" and everyone agreed. They all went on the escalator to go down to the food court.

Later they got off the escalators, they all wandered around the food court to see what they wanted to eat. They all ended up picking Panda Express.

After all, they ate their food Akuri suggested that they should go to a furniture store to decorate their rooms and everyone agreed. They threw away their food, grabbed their bags, and headed out the mall. 

Everyone got back into the limo and headed to the furniture store. While in the car the song Mrs.Officer by Lil Wayne came on and as soon as it did the car erupted in exclaims." oh this is my shitttt" Akuri says. " this is my shit too it's like my anthem" Nana replied. Markus then looked at Akuri and Nana surprised and said " this is my song too it might be our anthem", and they agreed with Akuri suggesting to call it the "jma anthem". The other two agreed to this perfect name for it. Akuri turned her head to see everyone singing  "Wee ooh wee ooh wee" along with the song. She laughed and started singing along with them. Shortly after singing a few more songs they arrived at the furniture store and parked the car. They got out and headed inside the building.

Everyone had split up again going to find what they wanted in their room. Nana walked into the decorations section and grabbed some candles and some fairy lights and put them into the cart. After about an hour, everyone went to the cashier.  They all paid and exited the store to head towards the limo, got in, and headed back to the dorms.

Shortly after they all arrived at the dorms everyone set off to their rooms and started to decorate them. The first person to finish their room was Tyler. After everyone got donedecorating their rooms they sit down in theliving room watching a movie until they heard a knock at the door. Gia got up from the couch and opened the door seeing Akuri's ex at the door. Everyone turned their heads to see who was at the door Kai gets up and walks towards the door and walks to Akuri's ex and says " look I don't know why your ass is here but I'm going to need you to leave before I grab you by your damn lips and beat your ass " Kai said calmly looking at Akuri's ex. Akuri's ex then laughs and says " I would like to see you try you not bout it, " he says nonchalantly after he says that Tyler gets up and says " now hold on one thing you not gon do is come for my stink and come her obsessing over akira and coming to our house I'm going to need your offbrand drake having ass on somewhere ." Tyler says irritated. " Who is Akira???" Gia says confused " They talking about Akuri " Nana says watching the drama from the couch.  Kai walks out the door and starts going back and forth with Akuri's ex until kai got fed up with him and swung on him and they start going at it then Akuri goes out the door watching as kai whooping Akuri's ex ass. Meanwhile Gia is recording the fight he Markus and the others hyping  Kai up until Kai stoped after Akuri's ex got knocked out cold and dragged him to the steps and pushes him down them." Well damn" everyone says in shock.