Chapter 2

After everyone got to know each other last night they had planned to go out somewhere and said that they would figure it out tomorrow when they all wake up. Everyone went to their rooms and went to bed.

It was the morning Akuri was the first one to wake up so she got up and started to make everyone some breakfast. Akuri was singing Sure Thing by Miguel while cooking, Gia had came out of their room.

"It smells good in here but is there going to be pizza rolls?" Gia said sitting at the table.

"Girl who in they right damn mind would eat pizza rolls at 10:30 in the morning" Akuri said shaking her head in disbelief. "Anywho I'm making pancakes, scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, potatoes and onions with apple juice or orange juice which ever y'all prefer but apple juice is better"Akuri said while finishing the pancakes.

  "Gia can you go wake up the others for me breakfast is almost done" Akuri asked and Gia nodded.

"Bet I'll go wake them up right now" Gia then grabs some pots and pans and starts clanging them together and says "Wake y'all asses up the food is done" she starts banging on the doors and walls. Skylar then comes out their room glaring at Gia. Skylar walks past her and walks to the kitchen and sees Akuri putting the plates down on the table.

"Good morning Akuri" Skylar said in their deep raspy morning voice. Akuri then looked to Skylar and said "Good morning"

"Well damn I didn't think his voice could sound anymore attractive" Akuri murmured. Gia then walks into the kitchen and sits down at the table saying "Uhn uhn you're down bad" Gia then shakes her head and laughs.

"Girl hush ain't nobody down bad over here y'all stay safe though"

"Yeahhhh whatever you say" Gia says then laughs, everyone then walks out of their rooms and sits down at the table. They thank Akuri for making the food and starts eating.  

"This shit is good as fuck" Kai said and takes the tray of cinnamon rolls then everyone starts fighting over it.

"See what you not going to do is take all those damn cinnamon rolls " Nana said.

"Yes I am and these hands is liable to anybody to this ass whooping"

Akuri is just peacefully watching everyone fight while drinking her apple juice. She gets up to bring the other trays of food she made.

"There, now y'all can stop all that damn arguing and Kai you better not think about taking another tray or this belt is on yo ass" Akuri said, after that everyone then calmed down and finished eating. They put the dishes in the sink. Akuri started washing the dishes and finished quite quickly.

"What should we do?" Shes asks.

"We should go to the mall" Gia suggested. Everyone was down with it.

Akuri said "We should get ready for the mall then" everyone agreed and left the room to go get ready. Kai was the first to get done.

"Y'all taking forever it's been 3o minutes " he says while sipping a caprisun. Tyler gets done shortly after Kai, saying "Boy shut up nobody wanna hear all that complaining"

Kai didn't say anything but suck his teeth and drink his caprisun. The next person to come out was Gia, they jump over the couch and sit down.

"Damn they taking long as hell I might throw a chair at them" Gia stated. The next five people to came out to the living room and sat down saying "Damn Akuri really the last one that's holding us up"

Shortly after that Akuri came walking in the living room. "I heard y'all talking about me" shes says while playfully rolling her eyes.

"Well I'm ready and y'all was waiting on me so let's hop in the limo" Nana looked at Akuri in  shocked saying "Hold awnn how fucking rich are you? Bitch got a whole fucking limo?!?"

Akuri laughed and said "Well yeah I guess I'm rich, anywho moving on, let's go" everyone walked out the door and Akuri locked it. After everyone walked out everyone got into the limo.

Yang said "Ooh this is niceeee" Akuri laughed and said "Thank you"

"Who wants the aux?" Akuri asked.

Kai took the aux and said "I'm going to play my music off of soundcloud" Kai turns on the song.

"Always gotta promote" Kai stated. After 45 minutes of  being and the car and everyone is  acting like crackheads, soon they arrived at the mall.  Everyone got out the car and started walking towards the entrance once everyone gets inside Akuri asked "Where are we going first?"

"Mmm we should go to Forever 21" Nana stated.

"Alright then let's get a move on" Gia said. Everyone nodded their heads and went to the escalator to get to the store.

Akuri had spotted her ex boyfriend coming out of the Gucci store and he looks at her and the other people who is around her and walks towards them saying "Long time no see Jordan" Akuri gave him the stank face and says "I'm going to honest with you I don't know why the fuck you coming up to me and starting a conversation like we all buddy buddy and shit after you cheated on me with my best friend and tried to use me for money" she said rolling her eyes.

Everyone said "Damnnn" as they looked at Akuri and her ex. Akuri then says "Don't you ever call me by my middle name again or come near me. Now if you excuse me, me and my friends are busy" Akuri's ex scoffed and says "You're still mad about that? That was months ago Akuri" Akuri looked at him up and down "I wouldn't give a damn if it was 2 weeks ago it's not going to change the fact of what you did" she says getting fed up with him.

Nana steps in between them. "If you don't mind like Akuri said before we are busy" Nana says and tells everyone to keep on walking. Akuri's ex scoffed and mumbled underneath his breath "you're going to regret that" little did they know this was not going to be his last time coming to harass Akuri and her friends.