chapter two

He roughly threw me in to his car breaking 34 of my bones and putting me on the verge of death but i didnt die because you see... 

i'm half angle, half vampire, half wolf, and half demon so i could never die.

 Big d manhunt man drove me to his mansion and on the way he commited 82 acts of vehicular manslaughter. (owo)

When we arrived the 9'6 big d manhunt man picked me up with his one large hand and threw me down 109 feet of stairs in to the depths of hell breaking 193 bones and killing me for a second.

After 9 weeks of staying in his basement without food, water, and not being able to shower, but i didnt smell or look bad because you see i naturally release the smell of vanilla and flowers- big d manhunt man finally came to get me.

 "You useless discord kitten get up GRRRR" he growled at me while picking me up with his giant hand "you're sleeping in my room now kitten". He teleported up to his room and threw me on to his bed as we both quickly passed out.

I wake up and i smell like vanilla and lavender, and my golden brown blonde red black hair ruffles in the wind... i walk out to the kitchen and i see my lovely big d cooking mr beast dream burger and the buns were blue.

 "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-owo h-h-h-h-h-h-how did you know i liked blue bun mr beast dream burgers" i said cutely...

 "because goggy i am a discord mod so i have my ways" he replied hotly and smirked.

¨He is so hot,¨ i thought cutely as i brushed my lushious obnoxiously bright brown hair. 

"U-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uwu i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i- l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-love- y-y-y-yy-y-ou-" i stuttered cutely. And blushed red.

The tall sunrayed hair big d manhunt man, for the first time, stuttered. No one has ever loved him before. "I-I-I-I-" He tried to spit out the words of mutual affection but he just couldnt say that he loved him. 

"Ww-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-ww-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-ww--w-what's wrong big daddy d manhunt OwO UwU" i squeaked cutely and quietly as my fragile pathetic discord kitten voice started to break.

 i was so scared that i hurt big d manhut mans feelings o-o-o-or mabye i did somting w-w-w-wrong..........

"My lovely goggy <3" he said.. "Don't cry my love," he said as he scooped me up into his big and warm arms. "Theres nothing wrong.." he whispered into my ear. "Its just.. No one has ever told me they loved me back this truthfully before.." he continued. .

"W-w-w-w-w-well you do love me back right UwU" i squeaked out confidently as he just stayed silent. 

"YOU DO LOVE ME BACK RIGHT?!?!?!?!?" i screamed cutely which made my vocal chords burst

 "i don't love you..." he said happily in his f boy tone.

Wow... i can't believe i was played by big daddy manhunt man i was cutely UwU mad. 

"T-T-T-THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG" i screamed at the tall blond man as my half angel, half demon, half wolf, half fairy, half goddess powers kicked in and made big daddy manhunt man faint while teleporting me in to a random house UwU... my new life was waiting.