⤷ 𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡

𝐄𝟏 • 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬

ASTERIA STARK DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN TURNING ON THE TV. She lived alone in an apartment in New York, she didn't live with pepper or her half sister Morgan, however she did call them and visit them every moment she got.

Asteria was Tony's first daughter, to make a long story short a one night stand years ago led to the birth of Asteria and her mother had left her with Tony before leaving. So from then on it was always her Tony and pepper, until Morgan, and until the purple dried up grape, named thanos.

Asteria had been apart of the avengers for a while so of course she was there when her dad took his last breath, she was there to hear that one of her closest friends the woman like an older sister to her Natasha Romanoff had sacrificed herself by jumping off a hanging line on vormir.

She was there for it all, she remembered it all to well, and it was a never ending nightmare that kept her awake. However it was a night and her apartment was decorated and she was sat on the couch about to turn on the tv when her phone rang, glancing at the caller idea she answered it.

"Hello?" She spoke while biting a piece of the pizza she ordered. The phone was held with her shoulder and her ear so she was able to eat. "Turn on the t.v." Was All Clint said before going silent.

Setting her pizza down she took hood of the phone and turned on the T.v. "We are following a breaking news story, a high society gala rocked by an explosion when it went off at park avenue and 68th street tonight. The cause of the explosion is still under investigation, but witness's captured a cell phone footage of a masked assailant fleeing the scene." The news reporter spoke.

Now what popped up on the screen was not what Asteria was expecting. A person in a black suit jumping and flipping over a car to get to a dog that was in the middle of traffic. Asteria momentarily 'awwed' before she became stiff at the next clip.

It was someone in the ronin suit. "You see it too, right? I'm not just having a crazy hallucination." Clint spoke up into the phone reminding her he was there. She lowered the tv as she paced while on the phone. "How did the suit even get out?" She asked in disbelief.

The news went on about ronin whilst the two continued to freak out over the phone. More like Clint calmly freaking out and Asteria going bat-shit-crazy. "So..now someone is in the ronin suit saving dogs.....that's what the old ronin should've done."

"Hey!" Clint exclaimed on the other side of the phone. "You're Not funny I Hope you know that." He added with his usual enthusiasm. "I'll meet you in the front of your building in ten." With that he hung up leaving Asteria to scramble.

Quickly she ran to her room and threw on a black legging material one piece that had a simple belt to go with her combat boots, and just to be extra she added a coat that her dad would say is 'unnecessarily long'

Quickly she put her hair in a ponytail grabbing her ring that her dad gave her, it was programmed for her powers that had an odd way of acting out. Running out the front door she locked it before racing downstairs and out the front seeing Clint standing there with a backpack.

"Did you find a location?" She asked as he led her in a direction and they started to speed walk. Clint nodded. "Yeah, and our friends the track suit mafia are back." He muttered and she rolled her eyes, the name was so creative and intelligent!

"Also please be careful." Clint spoke quickly as they approached seeing the person in the ronin suit lock themselves in a car. Just when they went to smash the window in and hurt whoever it was in that suit Clint and Asteria nodded at each other.

Quickly Asteria tapped one on the shoulder as the man spun around she launched her fist to his face making him cup his nose before she knees him where the sun doesn't shine and then kicked his feet out from under him banging his head into the car.

Another one that came up behind her met a similar fate as she grabbed his fist using it as leverage, she used a skill Natasha had taught her. It was the one Natasha did when she first met Asteria, when Natasha took happy down in the ring.

Once passed out and once Clint took down the last two he ran to the car pulling ronin out and tossing ronin's bag to Asteria as they ran down an alley way. Ronin or whoever it was struggled but it was a two against one thing so.

Clint pushed ronin against the wall as he and Asteria stood blocking any escape path. Quickly he pulled the mask off and Asteria was stunned to The lease, however she had to give it to the pretty girl In front of her, she held her own for a moment before getting her ass kicked but she did put up a fight.

The girl who was under the ronin mask though was extremely beautiful and Asteria couldn't help but to stare. However clint had his fist raised before lowering it. "Come on!" He exclaimed when he saw who was under the mask.

The girl under the mask seemed to sputter at the two, one because they where hero's and two, the girl was extremely pretty. "You're- You're hawkeye, and Aeolus." Asteria had her dad to thank for that god awful name. As a joke when he admitted he was iron man he had said quote. "And this is iron man's sidekick Aeolus."

She has no idea why they actually kept the name, before she would've whined about it but now it was a way of remembering her dad. "And who the hell are you?" Clint asked noticing the stark wasn't speaking.

And there it was....under the ronin suit was a girl.

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

The woman was to stunned to speak...

Anyways Asteria met Kate, not much talking was done, um I included that once move that Natasha did on happy because why not😃

And if you would like a reference of what Asteria was wearing (which is just something simple)

https://pin.it/5eoEICS

Anyways the next chapters included way more interaction, and I'm very excited for it!!!

(Just to clarify Asteria is 21)

WHOS EXCITED FOR MORE YELENA IN HAWKEYE??

Honestly I'm so excited but like did you guys catch that one ptsd moment of Kate flying over the edge and the way Clint's whole demeanor changed-