⤷ 𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦

𝐄𝟐• 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐏𝐭

𝐄𝟐• 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

   CLINT HAD LEFT TELLING ASTERIA HE'D BE BACK IN THE MORNING. He was sending his family back home, to be with their mom.

That morning Asteria had woke up and fed pizza dog as Kate soon joined her after they turned the tv on waiting for Clint. Thankfully Asteria had packed an extra outfit so that way she didn't have to worry about staying in the same one.

A simple white fitted V-neck tucked into a pair of ripped mom jeans and white doc martins was what she had on. Her hair had thankfully decided to be nice so she brushed it out and down as they waited for Clint's return.

The news was on as Asteria sat down on the couch listening to the report. "A major NYPD investigation is underway. New York socialite Armand Ducane was found dead in his home last night." Asteria turned to Kate. "Isn't that your Mom's fiancé's uncle?" She asked.

    Kate nodded as they kept staring at the tv. The two turned seeing Clint. "Yeah." He said rubbing his chin. "The description matches the masked assailant from last nights auction robbery." Asteria knew they meant that god forbidden ronin suit.

   "These two events have officially wandering, if indeed the ronin had returned to New York City. If he may be responsible for Armand Ducane's Death, and what he may do next." With that the annoying news music started playing as Kate stared blankly at the screen for a moment.

   "Oh, my god. Wait. Wait, they think I... they think that I'm that...vigilante?" Kate asked turning to the two. Clint nodded as Asteria shrugged. "It's been less than 24 hours, you've been on the news twice.." Clint spoke up. "Impressive." Asteria added.

  "Told you that suit was bad news." Clint spoke waking over into the kitchen. "Asteria. Clint, I need to go." Kate said looking at the both of them. "Uh, no no no. That's the last thing you wanna do actually." Clint said quickly.

   "Oh! Let's not forget about the tracksuit guys trying to kill you, and attempted to twice yesterday." Asteria chimed in as she handed Clint his bag. "Me and Asteria are going to find this suit, until we do. You're gonna stay put." Clint ordered.

   "It's not safe obviously." Clint added once again. "Not showing up to work is not safe." Kate retorted. "My mom is already high strung. I'm surprised she hasn't called me already." Kate said digging in the hideous robe pockets.

   Asteria sighed, opening her mouth to suggest something. "Just stay put please!" Clint cut in. "Look, if I stay put she's just gonna come and find me, anyways. She owns a security company. It's literally the safest place I can go." Kate persisted as Clint laughed dryly.