⤷𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗘

*long chapter* <3

*long chapter* <3

𝐄𝟑• 𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

THE TRACKSUITS SHOT AT THEM AS THEY DRIVE OFF. Asteria ducked when they shit causing the back windows to shatter. Kate and asters are facing back as Clint drives. "How many we got?" Clint asked swerving around cars.

"Four!" Asteria shouted sticking her four fingers in Clint's face to make sure he could see if he didn't hear her. One of them sped up bumping the back of their car and the truck labeled 'Trust a bro.' Passed them as the men yelled at each other to get in front of them.

When the truck passed them the back opened and three men held guns firing. "Hang on!" Clint shouted before swerving as another window busted.

Clint pressed the glass now having swerved the other way, as they kept driving Kate turned as Asteria handed her the bow and the thing of arrows. "Wait, wait, wait. We're out of the regular arrows." Clint said.

Asteria looked at Kate with excitement. "Wait! Legolas...oh you mean trick arrows!!!" She exclaimed as Kate nodded. Clint made a face as he grabbed one. "Definitely not this one..."

He grabbed another. "Not this one." Another. "This is too dangerous." Kate grabbed a random arrow and held it up. "This one Fine?" She asked before just grabbing it anyway. "I'm using this one!"

Clint nodded and Asteria moved sitting forward. "Hey be careful!" She shouted over the honking horn. Kate moved over putting her upper half out the window. "I was born careful." She said as she sat on where the window was before it was shot out.

"They're not regular arrows!" Clint shouted as she was now sitting on the ledge without holding in. Asteria turned around seeing the vans getting closer when the arrow wizzed by landing on the van with the translator man and the big track suit man.

A purple substance bibles and grew on the windshield as Kate leaned down. "Play-Doh arrow?" She asked as the van started swerving behind them. "Hit their wheels with the putty arrow." Clint shouted, and Kate nodded. "Oh great idea, I'll do that as soon as you label these damn things."

Kate seemed to fumble before leaning down. "You know this would be a lot easier-" "it'd be easier if we were facing the other way." Clint and Kate spoke over each other, Asteria noticed a van getting to close and stuck her hand out letting the vibration flow from her hands, the shake caused slight shock making the van swerve harder before driving into a wall.

"Oh- or do that!" Kate added. Clint turned to Kate who was hanging out the window still. "Hold on!" Clint shouted before swerving as the green van got closer.