what's your name?

tuesday, may 3
12:03 P.M

the blonde girl stood in front of the sink, letting out an irritated sigh. she stared at the mountain of dishes that have been piling up for what had to have been at least two weeks.

"sae!" mal minhas called out her roommates name. said male walked into the "kitchen" with a bored expression on his face, hands stuffed deep into his gray sweatpants.

mal stared down sae for a good moment, he did nothing but blink and stare back. she frowned pointing her finger to the disaster in the sink.

"what's this?"

sae tilted his head to look at what mal was pointing at. he gave a sloppy shrug and replied dryly, "dishes."

the darker toned girl pinched the bridge of her nose in utter frustration, then adjusted her granny glasses, "obviously! i mean, why are there so many?"

"cause no one did them."

mal took a deep breath, giving up on even lecturing the spoiled brat on how to be a decent roomate.

"nevermind, just have them done when i get back," mal said, grabbing her small backpack filled with the things she needs for class. "i have a class from 12:30 to 2, i expect them to be done when i get back."

the reddish-brown haired male furrowed his eyebrows, an annoyed frown accompanied it, "but i don't know how to."

the blondie walked over to the front door, opened it, then looked over her shoulder, "figure it out."

the door slammed shut.

"the brat bein'annoyin' again?" a voice in the dormitory hallway echoed, as mal was locking the door. she looked over to see, lani yashiro, her next door neighbor.

the girl with locs let out a sarcastic laugh, "nope! a perfect angel!"

lani brought the back of her hand to her mouth, a giggle escaping it, "'s alright, rin's been pissy 'bout me touching' his snacks."

mal shook her head, then nodded her head to signify that she was ready to start walking, "yeah, well at least your itoshi brother knows how to do the dishes."

lani patted their friends shoulder as they made their way to campus. they both talked about anything and everything, enjoying the time they had together before heading to long, exhausting classes.

they both parted ways, heading into their seperate buildings. on the way to their class, lani turned a corner, accidentally bumping into someone.

she looked up and stared at the tall male in front of her, who stared right back at them.

"sorry."

"watch where you're going, shorty." the blonde-pink tipped male said, squinting angry eyes down at the girl who was noticeably shorter than him.

lani put their hand on their hip, shifting their weight on their right heel, "hey, i just apologized, no need ta be an asshole."

the guys' eyes went from angry to amused, hearing the small accent that was evident in the shorter ones dialogue.

"you talk funny!" the pink eyed laughed, not trying to be remotely nice at all about it.

"fuck you! yer an asshole, you antenned freak!" the blue eyed one stuck up their middle finger angrily, walking around the guy who just laughed even harder at their way of getting a comeback.