no, i insist!

friday, may 6
9:45 A.M

"...ka!"

"ayaka!"

"ayaka, wake up!"

said girl grumbled something rude to the person disturbing her sleep. she pulled the soft blanket up and over head, making sure no one can disturb her more.

karasu shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest, while leaning on the wall next to ayaka's bed.

"you're going to be late," the black haired male said, hoping to scare her awake. and it did.

ayaka flung herself out of bed, panic resided on her features. with a panicked face, she looked at her small clock placed on her nightstand.

9:45 A.M. it read.

"i hate you," ayaka said, fake venom in her words. she scrambled to get her school belongings ready. she glanced back at karasu, "why didn't you wake me up earlier if you knew i had a 10:15 class?"

"thought you could use the extra sleep 's all," the black haired male said genuinely. he was in his sweet mode right now. right now.

she was quiet for a moment, then, ayaka gave a small, soft smile, "thanks."

karasu chuckled, then turned to make his way to their dorms kitchen.

after she was dressed and had her supplies ready, ayaka jogged out of her room, and towards the front door to slip on her shoes.

tabito met his roomate at the door, two items in the palms of his hands. "i made your normal coffee, and here's some strips of bacon for protein, also some fruit."

he handed her the mug first, letting her take a sip out of the hot drink. a pleasant hum came from her lips as she swallowed her coffee.

"you know me so well," ayaka approved. then, the ravenette handed her the container filled with delicious contents. she grabbed the food and slipped the container of bacon and fruits into her bag.

"duh, now go! or you're actually going to be late!" karasu scolded, gently pushing ayaka out the door.

"bye to you, too." ayaka rolled her eyes, but nonetheless jogged her way to class.

she checked the time on her phone, realizing she only had about 10 minutes left to get halfway across campus, she picked up the pace a bit around a corner.

big mistake.

a tall, dark brown haired male was also rounding the corner, taking his time to reach his own destination. he was interrupted when another force crashed into him.

"ah!"

"ow!"

both parties yelled in sync. ayaka looked towards the victim of her crash, and saw the slight pain on his face, likely from the hot coffee that now stained his white top.

"oh my god! shit- i am so sorry!" ayaka scrambled for unused tissues in her bag.

the latter put his hands up, waving them dismissively, "no, no, i'm sorry! i wasn't paying attention!"

"no, i was running! and i wasn't being aware of my surroundings!" ayaka argued, attempting to pat dry the hot coffee off of his shirt. it didn't work well.

the brown haired boy adjusted his glasses that sat on the bridge of his nose, "i insist it's no big deal, i have plenty of white shirts."

ayaka bit her bottom lip and shook her head, "i'll be repaying you in some way."

the ginger-haired girl once again, scrambled to find something in her bag, a pen this time. once she acquired the item, she grabbed the boys hand and hurriedly scribbled down her number on it.

"i'm in a rush, but text me and i'll make sure to repay you in some way!" ayaka spoke in a tone that made it hard for the boy to refuse.

she apologized one more time before resuming her run to class, giving no time for the boy to say anything. he looked down at his palm and saw the messy scribbles of numbers, though, he could still make out the digits.

he smiled a bit thinking back to the girls rushed appearance, her insisting attitude, and her overall demeanor. he found it quite captivating.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

10:16 A.M.

hey it's the coffee guy
from earlier!!

i probably should tell you my
actual name i just realized

i'm kenyu yukimiya :)

i SWEAR everyone will be introduced soon, i just got tired after writing this but i'm quite happy w it hehe

anyways, i'm kinda taking this from lani LMAO but i was thinking about putting little headcanons of each cast member at the end of every chapter? if so, great just give me specific hcs about u/ur character!! lani i'm taking this from you cause ily shnookums <3