british stereotypes!

wednesday, may 4
3:38 P.M.

ray fiddled with her pen impatiently while she waited for her psych partner, amya, to arrive. on any other normal day, they'd both arrive to class together or around the same time, considering their dorm buildings were next to each other.

the short haired girl did make sure to text her friend, but to no avail, amya didn't text back.

rather unusual if you ask anyone.

"c'mon...where the fuck are you?" the ravenette cursed to herself quietly. her eyes darting back and forth between the door and their professor, who was going to be starting the day's lecture momentarily.

ray picked up her phone again, making sure the younger girl didn't actually respond. when she saw that a text had just been sent to her, she perked up a bit in her seat.

amya :)

3:31 P.M.

yo where r u

prof is starting soon and
you know how he feels when
ppl are late

hello????

HELLO?

amya answer

HURRY HES STARTING SOON

omg hello

IM SORRY

IM ABOUT TO BE THERE

WELL RUN HES GETTING
HIS POWERPOINT SET UP

two minutes later, ray looked towards the door after hearing it being opened in a rushed manor. seeing that it was amya, she gave a grin towards the latter as she was walking up the steps to the two's usual seats.

"care to explain why the 'always thirty minutes early' amya is just now showing up?" ray said, adjusting her round glasses that rested on the bridge of her nose.

amya sat down with a quiet huff, lazily plopping her bag down on the floor. "hiori decided to invite his two friends over, karasu and otoya." the longer haired ravenette said, annoyance evident in her tone.

"that still doesn't answer my question," ray spoke. she took out her pens, highlighters, and her notebook, reads for the lesson. "what does hiori's friends have to do with you being almost late?"

"they trashed the place!" amya exclaimed with frustration, taking out her own stationery as well. "they even tried on my clothes! my clothes for goodness sake!"

ray laughed at her friends little outburst, knowing how messes bothered her. "why were they trying on your clothes?" ray questioned, still dying down her laughter.

the other shrugged her shoulders, "don't know, don't care anymore, i just hope none of it is stretched out now."

the french girl let one more laugh out before turning to look at the professor, who was now starting the lesson.

they were midway through the hour long class when ray reminded herself of something. she turned towards amya, who was writing down notes, and tapped her on the shoulder. the other stopped her bulleted note and turned towards her friend, raising a brow waiting for her to speak.

"do you wanna stop by aya's work to say hi and grab some coffee? after class, obviously." ray asked, resting her head in the palm of her hand.

amya slouched in her seat for a moment, clearly upset. "i can't, i have practice after class, and i forgot my bag in my dorm, so i have to go back to grab it."