01.

The Mission

George was sitting on his cloud reading his book when a guardian angel came to him and told him that God requested him. George was confused as God had never requested he come to her office before, none the less George got off his cloud and started to fly over to God's office.

On his way there he saw his long time friend, Karl Jacobs, he noticed Karl was heading to God's office so he called out to him. Karl flew over to George and the two talked the whole time there wondering why God needed them.

Once they showed up they knocked on the birch cabin's door. It swung open and there was God's angel Gabriel he welcomed them into the room. The cabin was two stories as it doubled as God's house, the lower level being the office, the upper being the home. The boys walked down a long hallway to God's office.

Once they got to the door they knocked and waited for permission to enter. Once granted the boys opened the door and stepped into the office closing the door behind them.

"Ah, just the two I wanted to see, come take a seat" God smiled, gesturing to two chairs on one side of her desk.

"Hello, ma'am, may I ask why we were summoned?" George questioned while taking a seat along with Karl.

"Oh yes, of course, I summoned you because I have a mission for you, you're my most trusted angel after Gabriel and I need him up here, so I think you would be perfect for it" She smiled happily.

Karl seemed ecstatic, while George...not as much. George would rather cuddle up with a book on his cloud alone, while Karl was more into adventure and finding love.

"What's the mission?" Karl asked, he really wanted to do this mission, especially with his best friend alongside him.

"Well, two demons were sent to earth, to find the human's weak points so that hell can cause the war on earth. I want you to go down to earth to find these demons and send them back to hell" God said, she sounded more serious than cheerful now.

"We'll do it!" Karl exclaimed, excited to go down to earth.

"Great! The demons are at a place called 'Really Gay Highschool' I don't know what they look like only the fact that their eye colours are Green and Orange" God smiled.

They nodded as they left the office, discussing how Karl is going to have to look out for the eye colour because of George's slight disadvantage.

This day just got a whole lot more interesting for the two friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your all valid
I love you all
Your all the best
Have a good day/night

Word Count - 477