02.

Down To Earth

George didn't sleep that night, he was too busy pacing around his room to sleep. He didn't know what to do, he didn't wanna do the mission but he couldn't let Karl go by himself, he knew the dumbass would get himself killed.

Once the sun began to rise Karl burst through George's door. He was pumped to go down to earth as he had never been, no one had for that matter only God and Gabriel had left to go to earth, the only angels that left heaven were fallen angels that were sent to hell.

"Come on Gogy let's gooo!" Karl yelled as he dragged his best friend out of his house and towards God's cabin once more.

Once there Gabriel let them in and explained that God would be down soon to explain how to get to earth. God arrived 10 minutes later to explain.

"Ok, so grab each other's hand and repeat after me when I say go. ok?" God said to them.

The boys nodded.

"Ok good luck boy. Repeat this 'Down to earth we go, and seek a mortal look' you boys will look mortal but will be immortal, you shall only return to heaven when the mission is completed. Now speak and you will go down, there is a house waiting for you on earth, you should land inside it" God said, as she stepped back.

And with that, the boys joined hands, chanted their lines and were off.

Down to earth, they went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You're all valid
I love you all
Your all the best
Have a good day/night

Word Count - 262