06.

Meeting With God

Karl and George were sitting in George's room at the house when all of a sudden, a portal opened up and out walked God. She greeted the boys and went on to say that she was just checking in on them to see if they had found anything.

"No, we haven't found any clues yet but we did find some friends" God smiled.

"Oh, I know you've made "friends" She put air quotes around friends. "Don't think I did see that shit" God giggled at the boys, as their eyes widened.

"Oh come on now, spill the tea~" God slurred as she laid down on the bed in the room.

"I- U-uh we, um" George struggled to find words.

"Oh, don't worry I already saw it. So have you found anyone who matched the description?" God asked sitting up on her elbows.

"Ummmm" Karl mumbled shifting around, glancing at George.

"Karl, George" God glared.

"OK, OK the two boys we are friends with have green and orange eyes" Karl mumbled, looking down.

"GUYS, YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE FRIENDS IF THEY MATCH THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PEOPLE WE HAVE TO GET OFF EARTH" God frowned.

"WE KNOW, but they are just sooooo hot~" George pretended to faint.

"I'm done, have fun stay safe" God groaned as she stepped into the portal, going back to heaven.

Karl & George shrugged as they both stood up and walked to their beds. Falling asleep ready for the next day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your all valid
I love you all
Your all the best
Have a good day/night

Words - 255