03.

Signing In

George sat up, ugh his head hurt. It took a while but he remembered the events that happed the morning before. He sat up all the way and looked around to see he was laying on top of a pouting Karl.

"Oh, you're finally awake, nice of you to finally GET THE FUCK OFF!" Karl screamed as he stood up and scowled at his friend.

"OH, sorry Karl" George said, going up and hugging his scowling friend.

Karl pouted but hugged his friend back, despite him being pissed, he still loved him. George let go of the hug and explained that they have to find where the school was and enrol. Karl agreed and ran off to find some clothes that would help them blend in.

Karl opened the cupboard and squealed in excitement, there were clothes ranging from fishnets to fluffy hoodies. He wanted to try on everything but he settled on blah blah blah here:

KARL

GEORGE

GEORGE

They dressed and headed out to find the school

They dressed and headed out to find the school. Once they turned the corner of their street they saw the school. 'Oh well that was easy' they both thought. They walked up to the gates of the grounds and spotted a lot of kids socializing, they varied from Jocks to Nerds.

As they entered the school grounds, they ran into someone. They looked up to see two taller boys. One was an inch or 2 taller than Karl, while the second was around 4. They both kinda towered over George.

Karl apologized before running off with George in tow. They made their way to the office with the help of a girl named Niki and her girlfriend Minx who seemed the jealous kind (Please tell me if these two are uncomfortable with shipping cause I will take it out).

Once at the office, they thanked the girls and entered. They approached the person at the counter and asked for the paperwork to enrol. after handing the forms back, they were handed their timetables and were off to their first classes.

George was starting to warm up to this mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You're all valid
I love you all
Your all the best
Have a good day/night

Words - 396