The Truth Of Arabella Beckett

A/n: Hey y'all it's been a while :) So sorry I haven't been updating. It is because of my phone but now I have the new one set up and I'm able to continue the books :) Anyways here is a chapter that I came up with and I also did this kind of chapter for my Beck's Little Sister book. Enjoy <3

Arabella has always been a very kind, and sweet girl. Like Walter, she's always hated violence. Arabella has a huge brain like Walter, although, she never built any gadgets. However, she would often help him with his gadgets and/or inventions.

When Wendy died, Arabella fell into a deep pit of grief. She puts on a happy smile, and tries to stay happy for her brother sake, so he wouldn't worry. Arabella has extreme anxiety issues, and always overworks herself, and pushes herself to get the job done. Walter was always a very supporting brother towards her, and that was her reason to keep going. No matter how bad she's hurting, he had a way of making her feel better.

When Kevin cheated on Arabella, she didn't know how she was going to deal with the fact that the only boy she loved was gone forever. But it was Walter that took away that pain and sadness, even if she's affected by it 2 years later. Walter was always the kind, protective, loving brother everybody wants, but not everybody is lucky.

Now that Arabella is a secret agent she could never be more happy. She has the life she always dreamed of. Now she just hopes she can start her own business and that she can find the right boy for her, so her all her dreams will come true.

A/n: I'm gonna do these kinds of chapters for every Little Sister book so look forward to that <3