Chapter 2: Strip Club Mission

Lisa POV

I was busy pushing the trolley around the supermarket to get the ingredients for tonight's celebration when I got a telepathy from Nini.

~Baby, can you get me sanitary pads? We ran out.~

Oh noo... You're having your period? No sex tonight? But it's Mario's birthday!

~Yes... Let your dragon and my vagina take a break. It's Mario's birthday, not our anniversary! Quit being a baby!~

Aish... Then... Let me massage you tonight. Erotically.

~No anal either.~

Waeyo... You let me that day when you have the period!

~Still a no.~

Arasso...

I push the trolley towards the sanitary pad section.

"Appa... Pillows!" Marsha pointed to the sanitary pad packaging.

"No, precious. These are sanitary pads. For Eomma." I said and I have no intention on explaining further because... that would've been complicated.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but can you help me take that sanitary pad for me?" I heard a woman's voice.

"Oh! That one? Sure!" I said as I reached out for what she wanted and passed it to her.

"You smell good... Hmmm... Thank you..." She leaned her head close to my neck and sniffed before winking, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Uh-oh... Appa cheat." Marsha gave me her teasing finger and my heart sank.

Shit...

"No no no! Appa didn't cheat! Appa was just helping! Marsha, you want cotton candy right? Don't tell this to Eomma..." I said as I kneeled down nervously.

"Itchokay, Appa." Marsha nodded as she turned her attention to other things which made me sigh in relief.

------------

"Eomma, Appa cheat." Marsha said the moment Nini carried Marsha for a kiss.

"Yah! I didn't cheat! I was helping!" I debated.

"What is this about?" Nini frowned.

"This is why I prefer having the robots around! At least they have a recorded evidence that I didn't cheat!" I pouted.

"Baby, we talked about this... No more robots... It only makes us more reliable on them which is not a good thing... Now that we have our own fake identity, we are safe. I want us to live a normal life. Please, love?" Nini placed Marsha down before hugging my waist.

"But Honey-" Nini brushed her hair to the back before pinching her nose bridge hence I stopped talking.

"No buts, Lili... Please... for me? For Marsha's and Mario's future too." Nini whispered.

I sighed and stare at her.

I would do anything for this woman. Even though I love my robots due to how comforting they make me feel when there's bullies around back then, I have to admit, I no longer need them. Especially when I have settled with most of my rivals.

Now, we are living somewhat lowkey. Our disguise is our face but slightly different... I don't know how to describe but I can see Nini the same. That's what's important. The disguise doesn't work on the people I trust. It's like magic!

Speaking of magic, I lost my powers. I don't know what happened but the last one I used was the witch-crafters in the hospital. Where they forced Nini to sign and pull my life support. Ever since, it's gone... which I didn't mind. I feel at peace now. I hardly get angry anymore... also, thanks to my mandus who keep me sane.