Upcoming Book: My Feisty Woman

Title: My Feisty Woman [Jenlisa]

Lili G!p but naughty Nini just as voted by majority ;)

Description:

The downfall of Jennie Kim's life started after the passing of her Eomma. Unfortunately, her Appa who she loved and adored became a useless drunk and abusive one. Desperate for money, he gambled all the fortune, leaving Kim's fortune and her Eomma's hard work to zero.

------------

"No! Appa, please! That's the last gift Eomma gave me before she died! You can't pawn it! It's our family Heirloom!" Jennie grabbed a hold of the heirloom her Eomma gave her on her 25th birthday.

It was a beautiful necklace with at least 20 tiny rubies and 20 diamonds on it.

Of course with her weak self, her Appa kicked her hard to the point she passed out. When she woke up, she ran and went to the nearby pawn shop to look for that necklace.

"Sir, one day I will come back and buy it again. I promise. Please, don't let other people have it, ne?" Jennie sobbed as she talked to the shop owner who just nodded with no verbal response.

With that determination and promise, Jennie took up multiple part time jobs. With only her highschool qualifications, she could only do low paying basic jobs. She worked as a supermarket retailer, a restaurant waitress on the weekdays morning and afternoon shift, a club waitress at night. On weekends, she volunteers at the nearby church orphanage and plays with the kids.

------------

"Seulgi, isn't that the woman who splashed water on my face in the club last night? What is she doing at the Church?" Lisa asked her personal assistant.

"An innocent angel on weekends and a slutty devil-" Seulgi said before receiving a slap from Lisa.

"Less judging, more investigating." Lisa walked towards Jennie who is feeding the orphans.

------------

"What is she doing in this luxurious auction? She's literally everywhere I go..." Lisa frowned upon seeing Jennie bidding over a ruby diamond necklace.

"What a weird-" Seulgi was cut off by Lisa.

"If I hear one more negative comment from you of that girl, I will fire you." Lisa frowned.

"Don't tell me you're actually interested in her? I don't get you, Lisa. You have women waiting in line just to sleep with you for free and yet you kept your virginity to yourself and chase after that girl who is clearly pushing you away?" Seulgi sighed.

"You're blinded with cheap woman, Seulgi... Just look at the way that girl is dressed and then compare it with those cheap ones. She keeps her dignity high... even when she works in the nightclub." Lisa whispered as she stared at Jennie who looks worried as the auction price increased.

"What makes you think she is still a virgin, Lisa? She works in the nightclub as a- Oww oww! Okay okay!" Seulgi groaned in pain when Lisa gripped her shoulders and pressed it hard.

"This is my chance to get her closer to me... I will win this auction and negotiate with her for a date. Seulgi, win that necklace for me." Lisa crossed her arms.

Jennie's peculiar actions throughout the week made Lisa interested in knowing Jennie better. How would Lisa, a virgin of love, try to woo Jennie, the feisty woman?

-------------

"Seulgi, why is she angry with me? Please get me some books about woman. I need to study her." Lisa whispered after getting a slap from Jennie.

"This won't happen if you just choose that big booby- Ouch!" Seulgi groaned.

-------------

Author's Note:

Itchy hands! I gotta write a new book and Gangsters VS Mafia II is not even completed yet! UGH! THE TEMPTATION!

The above is the storyline of my upcoming book titled My Feisty Woman.

In this Fanfiction, there won't be Chaesoo but Chaeyoung & Jisoo will be inside as their circle of friends.

It is just a draft stage for now until I complete the book 2 of Gangsters VS Mafia II so feel free to let me know what you think and if you want to add on some ideas in this book. Y'know I love reading your comments and ideas!

My intention is to stop Book 2 of GvMII at Chapter 30.

Let's give GvM a great ending and move on to other Jenlisa stories yeah? There are still more ideas in me but one book at a time guys!

-LisaChic