At Dinner

Hey there!! I'm back!
__________________________

Derek and Meredith was arriving at this dinner Richard had planned to catch up on with everyone. Cristina, Owen, Jackson, Maggie, Bailey, Arizona, Callie and Mark was there.
Derek and Meredith arrived last and sat down next to each other. They all started to talk to each other. The talk went on for a while, they ordered food and  the food was supplied. They all started eating and was almost finished. Everyone was talking to each other.
Suddenly, Meredith felt a hand on her knees. It was none other than Derek's naughty hand. Meredith had butterflies in her stomach.
He ran his fingers on her inner thighs and placed it there. She was wearing a dress which was short, it ended a few inches above her knees.
Derek knew she was not wearing any underwear because she said she was going commando when they left their room. Derek was dreaming about it the whole evening. He slowly moved his fingers to her opening, waiting to enter her, she let out a gasp when he slid his fingers inside her , but thankfully no one noticed. She gave him a sharp look. He teased with his fingers inside her and suddenly took it out and stood up. "Please excuse me." And he left for the restroom.
Meredith soon stood up and excused herself.
"Those two are gonna have sex" muttered Mark to Callie.
When Mer reached the restroom, Derek was waiting for her. He quickly pulled her into a kiss and started squeezing her ass. He pinned her against the wall and kissed her neck, unziping her front zip and revealed her perfect round boobs, now erect as ever. She could feel his erection against her opening. She unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his chest, lean and masculine. She unbuckled his belt and took out his long erect dick and started rubbing it. He let out a moan against her lips. She jumbed on him and crossed her legs around his waist. Just like she said it, she was going commando. He pinned her against a wall and entered her hard. He started to thrust into her, both of them trying their best to not let out a scream. He pulled it out and once again entered her, panting. The clapping sound was really loud as he thrusts into her. He pushed inside her one more time, harder than ever and both of them orgasmed at the same time.
He let her slide out of his arms and let her stand up. They both straightened their hair and clothes and went back to theri seats and acted like nothign happened.
_________________________________
Thankyou so much for 230 reads!! This might not be the best chapter, but I will try to post more and better chapters!