Angry sex

Hey guys! Long time actually, I really want to be consistent but school work and the amount of study materials I have to cover before my coming up exams doesn't allow me to be!!anyway new chapter! And it's longer than any other chapter I've ever written.

"Why did you do that?!" Shouted derek
" I had my reasons to do so, they don't have the right to question my actions" mer shouted back.
" Oh really, really? So you're saying that what you did was right and that no one could question your actions huh? Asked derek storming towards her.
" I can't explain to you this now, I have to go!" Shouted mer and headed to the door when derek caught her wrist and turned her around.
" Explain it to me and go then" shouted derek
She tried to cut loose from his grip but he pulled her towards him. She struggled against him when he looked deep into her eyes. She kept saying to let her go and then he grabbed her and started to kiss her, slipping his tongue as soon as he started to kiss her. They both forgot about the fight and started to strip down each other's clothes when derek pinned her against their kitchen counter. she took off his shirt to reveal his hot body and he took off her shirt and skirt to reveal her hot body  in red,  slutty lingerie.  He kissed her neck and her lips pushing her against the countertop. she climbed onto the counter top when he pulled off her underwear and started to suck on her centre where he could taste her, wet and hot. one of his hands squeezed her boobs and the other one held her leg in place.
"Uh oh ohhh" moaned mer as he slashed his tongue inside her. She pulled on his thick,brown hair. "OMG derek derek-" screamed mer when she was at her peak. He  climbed up and pushed her over the counter and started to kiss her on the lips.
Meredith could feel his hard, erect member pressing against her through his pants. He turned her around and pushed her over the counter, making her back face derek. He unhooked the bra and slipped one of his hands and squeezed her boobs. " So, you dont want your actions to be questioned huh" asked derek and he spanked her on her butt cheeks, which instantly turned red. "Ow"squealed mer."Don't question my actions either then" said Derek and spanked her again.
"Fuck me derek, now" growned mer
"I will fuck you darling" he spanked her again and mer let out a cry. He pulled down his pants only to reveal his huge projection behind his briefs. He pushed his member against her opening and started to dry hump. "Fuck"
He pulled down his briefs and entered her in a swift motion. "Ohhhh" moaned Meredith. He started to pound her against the counter, it was so hard and fast that many of their utensils fell into the sink. He kept pushing onto her, both of them making grunting noise.
He pulled out of her before both of them reached the climax. He turned her over and lead her onto the floor.
"I wanna see your face when you cum"
He went down on her and started to push into her , loud moaning and claps. He continued to thrust into her with all might. Mer comes again and again as Derek pushes into her, she was coming apart by each of his thrusts. He nuzzles her neck and pushes into her. Mer's exhausted legs quiver as his strokes begin to take on a wilder edge. Derek is breathing harder as an orgasm rises inside him.  Mer rakes her nails down his muscled arms and back. "Come for me again" said Derek even though he is breathless. He wrings another orgasm out of me. He starts to tremble and she could feel him pulse inside her. He growns of pleasure builds inside his throat. He thrusts harder and his fingerstips digs  into her hips as he comes. He slowly pulls out of her wet, hot core. He pulls her against him and holds her face in his hands. He kisses her for a solid minute and draws back. He picks her up and goes into their bedroom. He places her on the bed. He looks at her, fully naked. "Why are you looking me like you've never seen me naked?" Asks Mer. He smiles and get on top of her. "Are you ready for round two?" Asked Derek. "Hell ya" said mer smiling.
____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave your feedback in the comments!