In the bathroom

Hey readers!! I'm trying to be consistent and thankyou for  this much  reads!
_____________________________________________
It was a nice evening, it was raining outside just like a typical day in Seattle. Derek and Meredith had just come home from a long day's shift.
They both plopped onto the sofa and Derek turned on the tv. He was browsing through the channels when a movie started with a scene of two couples having sex in their shower. The guy was entering the girl from behind as hot water fell on them and the cubicle was filling with steam and vapour. Derek gulped.
Meredith seeing this, stood up and touched his chest "I'm going to take a shower then" and walked away with a smirk on her face. Derek walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water before going into his bedroom. He could hear their bedroom jams playlist playing from the speaker inside the bathroom.He saw the stripped clothes of Meredith leading towards the bathroom door which was left ajar. He took of his clothes a went inside the bathroom. He could see Meredith, naked turning the shower on and leaning back on the glass wall. He slowly walked towards her, runing his fingers through his hair and smiling. He got inside the cubicle and closed the door. He held Meredith's face in his palms and kissed her deeply, water falling on them. It was starting to become warmer. He kissed her lips, cheeks, and bit her earlobe playfully and she giggled. He then again held her face in his hands and looked deep into her eyes and said, " I love you so much."
"And I love you more" said Meredith and kissed him. He slowly slid his tongue into her, "so sweet and hot" thought derek. Derek moved one of his hand to the back of her neck and the other played with her nipple. He kissed her neck and slowly moved to her chest, he buried his face in her breasts. Licking, sucking and squeezing her boobs all at the same time. He then moved up and kissed her again on her lips before going down on her. He slowly went down and spreaded her legs a bit wide, pinning her against the glass. The water coming from theri shower was pretty hot by then, full of steam inside the cubicle. He kissed her opening and slid his tongue inside her. He slashed it inside her, "mmm...." Moaned Meredith. He could taste her wetness, all for him. "You're so wet... And all for me...." Said Derek softly looking up. He once again entered her with his tongue and sucked on her centre. "Oh...my...der-" moaned Meredith when he sucked on her pussy a little harder. Meredith was starting to reach her climax, all the hot water trickling down her body. He took out his tongue and stood up when he knew she was nearing. He kissed her once more passionately. Meredith could taste her on her lips. She could feel his hard, erect member pressed against her. While he was kissing her, she took his member in her hands and felt how hard and huge he was. He started to slowly rub on it when he let out a moan. "Meredith...." He kept on kissing her and she placed his member between her legs, just outisde of her opening and moved back and forth on it. "I can't wait any longer Meredith" said derek and entered her in one single thrust. "Oh!" Gasped Meredith when he entered her. He started pounding against her, water trickling down both of them. Body wet, hair wet, pussy wet. He pushed his dick into her, expanding inside her, feeling how smooth and soft her inside was. "Harder...derek..." Said Meredith. Derek picked up pace and kept thrusting into her , both of their body bouncing against the hard pounding. "Good&plenty" was playing from the speaker, their favourite sex song. "Are you there?" Asked asked derek, thrusting his huge penis into her wet, hot centre. "Ye-yess..." Whispered Meredith in between her moans and shreaks when derek pushed into her g-spot. He thrusted into her and felt her reach her climax. Her orgasm turned him on more than ever. He kept on pushing onto her and driving her crazy. He took out his dick, then entered into her in so much speed and pressure that Meredith thought would kill her with pleasure. He thrusted into her once more before filling her . He thrusted into her once more and she had let out a loud gasp when she came. He pulled out of her and they both laughed! "Wow, we should have more shower sex" said Derek. Meredith giggled and threw her arms around his neck and started kissing him again.
Both of them came again for a couple of times and got out of the shower. Neither of them wore any clothes and went straight to the bed because they were too tired to do anything else.
_______________________________
Thankyou for reading this and for 500+ reads!! Never thought I would even get 10 reads!! Hope you had  a great Christmas and wishing you a happy new year. Maybe I'll write one more chapter before new year so y'all can enjoy the new years to the fullest (wink wink).