Sir Pentious x reader pt.2 🐍

Hiii! Thank you for all the requests! I didn't know people still came here looking for new stuff!! ;0; merry Christmas to you all as well, or Hanukkah, or whatever you may celebrate C:
————————————————————————
You huffed a sigh as the weight of Sir Pentious' body was finally removed from your shoulders, and his elaborately patterned body slumped into the pleather sofa of his living room. You had just been helping him out of the remains of his 'newest contraption', following a poorly prepared encounter with the Radio Demon outside the Princess of Hell's 'Hazbin Hotel', or something like that. You were a little out of breath and your muscles ached protest. You were also covered in a mysterious dust— just dirt, maybe?— which you could now make an effort to feverishly brush off. To your relief, Sir Pentious was miraculously unharmed, apart from a few minor scratches and bruises. Hurrying back into the hall, you yanked your shoes from your feet without undoing the laces and then crossed the maroon carpet back to him, just as he was sitting up with a dazed expression on his face.
"You need anything?" You asked anxiously.
He suddenly pouted, folding his arms, and declared that "I need to emerge victorious againssst that ssscheming... untasssteful..." —he struggled for a word— "...hermit!"
"Water?"
He glared at the floor.
"Bandaids?"
Sir Pentious sighed and leaned back into his seat wearily. "I don't need anything of that sssort."
You frowned lightly with an amused concern and sat down beside him. "You were bashed about pretty roughly back there," you observed pointedly. "Look, I'll go get you some painkillers at least, and then if you need anything else you can just get it, because you clearly don't want to admit you're hurt. Coolio?"
He grumbled something defeatedly and nodded.
You gave his shoulders a brief squeeze in a reassuring hug before you stood up. "I'll leave everything out so you know where it is."
"Thisss isss my own houssse!" He muttered indignantly.

Having taken a painkiller, Sir Pentious definitely seemed less irritable than before. You had decided to settle down with him on the sofa, leaning into his chest, and you had both been sitting in comfortable silence. He tenderly wrapped his arms around your sides after a while, and you were happy to welcome the gesture, turning on your side so you could rest the side of your face and hand comfortably on his front. He curled around you, even his snake tail curving from where it settled. You were surprised, despite yourself, at the unexpected affection. The chill on your bare arms was dissolved in his own body heat, which was assuredly welcome enough. You could hear his steady breathing, warm and slow— and then his voice, which said: "thhank you for helping me earlier. I don't know what would have happened had I been leffft there."
You smiled gently. "It's not like the egg bois could have done much, huh?"
He shifted so that your head was tucked more neatly in the nook of this neck. "They're more capable then they ssseem... but I doubt they could liffft my weight."
You nodded absently, taking in his now familiar scent. You watched his tail flick slowly to and fro as if you were in a trance. After a few long moments, you closed your eyes, and had just been drifting into a state of slumber when—
"I think I probably do need a bandaid..."
Your eyes flicked open.
"...Pleassse."
You stifled a laugh and untangled yourself from Pentious to stride back to the first aid box, ignoring the returning cold that was beginning to sit on your limbs once again and throwing a cool smile that said 'I told you so' over your shoulder before you left the room.
                                       ~~~
AaAa sorry this one took longer than usual!  I thought I would have more time on my hands, but because I've been waking up so late, it's like already sunset in three or four hours by the time I'm not asleep, and I idk bout you, but I find it hard to find motivation in the dark ;0; anyways, hope you enjoyed!! (If the requester would like an edit, feel free to ask as always!)