Danger

Chapter 08:

In the time of the night, a car was moving fastly. Neil was driving the car and was hell angry. Neil speed up the car. Soon, he reached and looks at the club.

Neil entered the club and looked for Avni his eyes fall on Avni's friends but Avni was not with them. Neil goes to them and KK saw him and stopped Ali.

Neil: where is Avni?

KK looks around.

Kk: she must be somewhere here.

Neil looks around.

Neil: I am fed up with her dramas, don't know when I get rid of her.

Ali keeps the hand on his shoulder. Neil looks at him.

Ali; when you get rid of her you will miss her.

Neil jerks his hand and goes. All look at him and each other. They searched for her everywhere but was not there. Now all were tense, Neil was also worried but he was angry and frustrated also. They came out and looked around the place.

Neil: you all look here I am going to check around.

They nod. Neil goes and reached an isolated area. Neil heard the scream someone was calling for help but it stopped.

Neil: Avni.

Neil runs.

In an isolated place, a sound can be heard it was like someone put the hand on the mouth, the sound of dragging of something. A man was trying to force a girl she was struggling and rubbing her foot on the sand. The man was Vidyut he was keeping the hand on the mouth of the girl who is Avni. Vidyut was holding her wrist and his second arm was on Avni's arm.

Vidyut: today no one will save you. I am trying to spend a night with you for one year. What I did not do? Han, I made your image bad in your ex-boyfriend's eyes. I created a misunderstanding by showing him a morphed picture of you and me. You know what we were doing in the picture. Kiss.

Vidyut smirks. Avni was drunk she was looking at him.

Vidyut: I even hired a girl and made her wear clothes like you and took her to the room in front of his eyes and he thought we are having fun and why not he thinks that he saw from the keyhole. But the poor guy did not know that it was not you. And you are responsible for it, my eyes were on you for a long time but you never look at me, never gave me chance but today I will fulfil my desires you are worth to taste.

Vidyut leans on her and she was struggling. Avni is a boozer and had many boyfriends but she never kissed a single boy she just treat them as her servant and wanted them to show how cool she is. Avni was trying to find something on the sand and she got a stone and hits Vidyut's head. Vidyut left her and holds his head. Avni got up and tried to run but goes while stumbling.

On the other side, Neil was finding her and calling her name. Neil ran and was looking here and there. Neil looked behind and someone collides with him. The girl stumbles back and was about to fall but Neil holds her hand on time and looks at her it was Avni. They looked at each other. Avni was lost in his eyes. Vidyut comes there with his goons. Neil looked at them and pulled Avni up and made her stand behind him.

Neil: you?

Vidyut: You? See today don't come between us. My guards will kill you.

Neil: we will see who will kill whom.

Vidyut: I am giving you one last chance why you want to die for a stranger.

Neil: firstly, she is not a stranger and secondly if someone else was at her place then also I will do that.