Avni's condition

Chapter 11:

In the time of the night, an ambulance stopped outside the hospital. Neil was standing in the corridor and Shweta was sitting there.

Neil did not eat anything from the morning and his head was spinning. Neil rubs his head. Ali saw that and thinks. Others went home but Ali stayed there. Ali goes and comes with the coffee and a packet. He passed that to Neil. Neil looks at him.

Ali: eat it you will feel better.

Neil looks at the packet.

Neil: No thanks.

Shweta saw that she gets up and takes the packet from Ali.

Shweta: thank you, my child. You are a true friend of Avni. In this hard time, you are standing with us.

Ali smiles.

Ali: please don't say this aunty. As a friend, it is my duty.

Neil: her husband and mother are here so you can go.

Shweta: Neil?

Ali: I don't doubt her mother. But husband? Really!

Neil looks away.

Shweta: have coffee you will feel better.

Neil takes the coffee but he doesn't want to eat anything until Avni gets conscious. Neil goes away.

Neil thinks about why he fought with the doctor.

Neil in mind: nothing is like that. She is in this state because of you that's why you did that and in guilty you are not liking anything to eat.

Neil nods.

The next day, Avni was laying on the bed of the hospital she opened her eyes and again close them. The nurse checks her and goes out.

Neil was sleeping on the bench. Shweta gets up and Neil wakes up.

Shweta: what happened?

Neil gets up with a jerk to see Shweta and Ali with the nurse.

Neil: what happened?

Nurse: patient opened her eyes.

Neil was looking at her. Shweta and Ali smile. Shweta's eyes were teary. Neil catches his head and sighs. Nurse goes.

The doctor checked Avni and she was weak her eyes were slightly open. The doctor talked to her and she replied.

Later, Avni was laying on the bed. Shweta and Neil came there. Avni smiles to see Shweta then she looks at Neil and recalls that incident. Neil looks down. He was guilty. Shweta kisses Avni's forehead, Avni smiles. The doctor prohibited giving her stress and Shweta also knows that.

Shweta: how are you?

Avni: fine.

Shweta: you scared your mother.

Avni looks at her. Shweta smiles.

Shweta: how this happen?

Avni looks at Neil who looks down. Shweta looks at Neil then at Avni.

Avni: I locked on the balcony. That door is jammed.

Neil looked up at the Avni. Avni turns her face to Neil. Shweta was looking at them. Shweta's phone rings she excused herself and goes. Avni looks at Neil.

Avni: disappointed?

Neil looks at her.

Avni: I again came back. You did not expect that. Right?