Chapter 1: The Red Dust

The sun was up in Budapest, the sky was clear from clouds, and the sun rays hit the faces of the citizens passing by the streets with loud chatting voices.

There stood a h/c haired girl on the rooftop of a building with 3 or 4 floors, a sniper in her hands, waiting for her next orders.

"Eyes on target, waiting for the package"

She speaks to her transceiver as she looks at another girl with brown hair inside the building across her through the scope. The girl was fairly tall with dark hair and a black suit on.

As seconds pass, the girl inside the building spots her. She quickly applies smoke and escapes through the backdoor where the sniper is not able to see.

"Target's applied smoke."

"She's on foot with the package, stay high, I'll go with the ground."

The e/c eyed girl quickly left her position and took the rope next to her hand. She ran towards the edge of the building and get to downstairs from outside the building using her equipment.

She pursued the girl between the citizens, and while the chase, the girl hit the car in front of her which made her fall down with the package in her hands.

The h/c haired girl walk towards her as she got ready to fight. The girl in front of her rapidly stood up and did the same as well.

The black cased package was between them both so they both made a run for it, but the girl beat the e/c eyed girl to it.

As the other girl took the case, the e/c eyed girl swiftly swung the knife towards her, which she dodged eventually. The fight continued with the girl swinging the knife towards the other as she dodged the hits while taking some on.

The girl caught up to her once again so she grabbed her hand and turned it to the side which caused her to fall on her knees.

With a quick decision, the girl on her knees released the knife on her twisted hand and caught it in the air with her other hand.

The e/c girl quickly stabbed the girl in front of her in her stomach, twisted the knife, and pulled it to the side, leaving the girl in front of her unable to fight anymore as she fell on the ground.

She pushed her body aside and stood up. The next thing happened so quickly she was unable to even take notice of it. As she got closer to the girl, the girl released a speck of red dust into her eyes.

The h/c haired girl shook her eyes trying to get rid of the dust, when she opened them it was like a new world in front of her eyes. Her mind was blurry, unable to make out anything, as she looked around herself in wonder, she noticed the girl laying on the street with a wound in her stomach caused by her.

"Oksana...?" the e/c eyed girl said as she stoop down to her level and tried to stop the girl's bleeding.

"What did I do..?" the girl questioned as the girl beneath her was breathing rapidly. She took her hand into hers and entrusted the black case to her.

"Free.. the others..." she said between breaths. And a second after that, she gave her last breath, losing her life next to her friend.

The girl was still shocked by the events that had occurred, but the realization that she had to leave now hit her.

Remembering the chip on her leg, she took the knife next to her and made a small cut on it, taking out the chip and then breaking it.

She got on her knees and took the black case with her, after taking one more look at the once alive girl on the floor, she quickly left the scene.

***

A man in his fifties stood inside a room with red fluorescent lights above him. There was a big screen in front of him with the face of a certain e/c eyed girl's face on it, and a red large writing next to the image.

"Sir, we have a deserter."

The girl at the front of the door spoke. The man looked furious as he stared at the name in front of him. 

"Y/n L/n"

˗ˏˋ Author's Note'ˎ˗

Here's the first chapter! I'm so glad I'm finally done with it, I'd say Y/n is a mixture of both Yelena and Natasha considering I love them both so much and both of their personalities.

I'm not really good at writing crossover-ish stories but there is a first to everything so I hope you'll enjoy this story more as it progresses:)

alone
jake ji x fem!reader
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨