Chapter 2: Jimmy Bae

2 months after the last chapter

***

Key Note:
y/n = your name
y/f/n = your fake name
During the next chapters, you will be using a fake name, I'd recommend using two different 'y/n' names so that you won't be confused trying to understand the plot.

It will heavily follow the Black Widow's story (The Red Room etc.) as the story is inspired by it, but everything will be in the Weak Hero universe. You don't have to have much knowledge of it, but it would help you to understand the story better since they were some small confusions during the last chapter.

***

The girl opened her e/c eyes as the sun rays hit her eyes from the little gap between the curtains. 

Living with the Yoon's was tough but she managed it well. They were sweet but were really secretive when it comes to their privacy. Y/f/n didn't mind, she wasn't their daughter, nor they were her parents, her contractor arranged the Yoon's as her adoptive parents during her stay in Yeongdeungpo.

The Yoon's had a brother the same age as her, b/n, he was seemingly cold but had a soft spot for y/f/n even if he didn't make it oblivious. But y/f/n's wasn't stupid, she was aware of everything people around her think in almost every situation, that was what she was raised to do.

Both b/n and y/f/n went to Daehyon High School, it was co-ed but the girls and boys had separate classes. She got out of bed and changed into her school uniform.

She walked towards b/n's room to wake him up, he usually has trouble waking up so as to not be late, y/f/n woke him up in the mornings.

None of the Yoon's know anything true about her, not even her name. Her contractor created a fake story for her; her parents died in a car crash, she didn't have any other relatives to go live with; a typical sob story.

She didn't have a close relationship with anyone, but if there was anybody who she could have a normal and enjoyable short conversation with, it would be b/n. He wasn't energetic, cheerful, and definitely not caring enough to ask anything personal towards her. They could almost be called actual 'siblings' but they lacked care towards each other as the both of them certainly weren't planning on having a close relationship.

The two walked to Daehyon High, the school wasn't far from their home, it took them around 20 minutes to get there.

Y/f/n was new to this school so after realizing she had to drop by the shop around the corner to buy her new school supplies, she separated with b/n. She thought she could do it in the morning since she was too tired last night to go buy anything.

***

When she was done getting all the things she needed, she did not go from her ordinary way, the store was up a few blocks so she had to change her route to a different one.

After walking for a few minutes she came across a few badly beaten up high schoolers in the middle of the street. This most certainly wasn't an uncommon occurrence, Yeongdeungpo had a lot of street fights going on caused by teenagers with anger issues and superiority complexes.

She looked at the boy responsible for this event, he was a familiar face to her.

Jimmy Bae.

One of the most known delinquents in Yeongdeungpo Highschools, although he was mostly made up from ego, he sill could manage to get rid of low or middle-rank delinquents.

While Y/f/n didn't know him personally, she still knew his name since it was talked around a lot. B/n told her about him, he had his own bone to pick up with Jimmy so whenever he feels like complaining about him, he came to Y/f/n.

"Well if this isn't b/n's little fake sister." Jimmy began with an extremely annoying smirk on his face.

Usually, his presence was enough to intimidate normal people but Y/f/n wasn't bothered at all because she knew he had no chance against her, well, technically Jimmy did not know about that part.

She wasn't yet involved in any delinquency activity, she kept a low profile throughout those 2 months she started living in Yeongdeungpo. Her only reputation came from her looks and being b/n's adoptive sister.

B/n was quite popular around, he told y/f/n something about being ranked 7, though she could not quite make it out well what it was.

"B/n has been complaining about you, again. Sort out that fight between you two already, I'm tired of being a messenger." Y/f/n exclaimed.

Jimmy let out a small laugh, he found her cold attitude interesting as he never met someone who talked to him like that. Although he had no idea about her fighting abilities, Jimmy wasn't stupid, well, in some cases. He wondered what she had up in her sleeve that made her so confident and rude in the way she talks.

"You really should hold some of your words back, it's not sweet for a girl like you to talk that way to someone like me."

"And who are you exactly?" Y/f/n asked, unbothered.

He was getting mad slowly, as he exclaimed "I'm Jimmy fucking Bae of the Yeongdeungpo Union," it was not unusual for him to pride in being a part of the union, since it was extremely well known, "The Union that's run by Donald Na-"

"What did you just say?"

Y/f/n now had a chance of expression on her face. She had just heard the last name she could ever expect. Noticing this sudden change, Jimmy had a weird look on his face.

"I said I'm Jimmy Bae-"

"No, after that." she said in a threatening voice.

Getting annoyed by her sudden attitude, Jimmy scoffed, "What are you trying to prove? I said I work under Donald Na-"

Without being able to finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a kick coming towards his face. He was sent back a few feet as a result of this.

He was extremely shocked by what had just happened. Did she just kick me? No, that wasn't a normal kick, it was just too powerful.

Not being able to put his thoughts in order, her received a punch to his face, followed by another kick, making him fall down to the ground.

"Tell me all you know about this Donald Na person."

***

Here we are:)

The awaited reunion is soon to be made.

***

Word count: 1091 Words