Chapter 3: Daehyon High

Leaving the blonde boy beaten up on the ground, the h/c haired girl started walking towards her school. I'll pay him a visit after school, she thought as she grabbed her bag.

***

Even though the fight has just unfolded, the shuttle patch was going crazy already. Students from different high schools were all over the app trying to find out as much information about this event that had occurred.

"A girl from Daehyon took down Jimmy Bae in a second!"

[attached video: girl_taking_down_jimmy_bae]

A girl wearing a Deahyon High School uniform came across Jimmy Bae on the street. While we don't know what they talked about, the girl sent a kick his way and instantly took him down to the ground in a second. Because of this sudden unexpected event, she skyrocketed the rankings and placed in 4th place, moving Myles Joo, Wolf Keum, and others a place down. Will this fight create a conflict between her and other shuttle patch rankers?

Shuttle Patch

1 - Donald Na
2 - Jake Ji
3 - Ben Park

4 - Girl from Deahyon High

5 - Myles Joo
6 - Wolf Keum
7 - Jimmy Bae
8 - B/n Yoon

Comments

@/crazy_keumfan: Yo, this is crazy! I would never believe it if there weren't a video. U sure it isn't scripted?

@/jakejiiiibyman: Nahh, Jimmy's ego would never let someone like her beat him on purpose, must be some real shit.

@/delinquent101: Bro idek what to say this is fucking crazy

@/drama_queeeen: Finally! I was waiting for something like this to happen, let's see what she will do if Donald Na decides to get involved.

@/anonymous_5610: She's some hot chick tho, just look at her.

@/hotguy_11: Was waiting for this comment, fr she can beat me up and I wouldn't mind.

***

As she stepped through the gate of Daehyon, she could feel the eyes staring at her all around. She had expected rumors but not fast, guess this is how the system works in Yeongdeoungpo.

B/n came running out of the door of the building and came to her side. He had a worried expression fixed on his face.

"Y/f/n! Are you alright? What the hell happened, the shuttle patch is talking all about you!"

With her usual resting face, the girl explained the conflict that had occurred during her trip to the shop. Although B/n had guessed that she was capable of taking care of herself, it never crossed his mind even the slightest that she was someone who could take down Jimmy Bae so easily.

While it hurt his ego that he himself tied with Jimmy and Y/f/n suddenly managed to do what he always tried to do just in few seconds, he was still glad that nothing happened to her, but he would never admit this out loud.

"That's what happened" the girl finished as they finally entered the building, B/n showed her the way to the girls' classes.

"Damn, I never expected this... to think that you took down someone like Jimmy Bae..." B/n murmured.

"But hey! Come to the male's side of the building during lunch, I'll introduce you to my friends!" B/n offered as they finally reached Y/f/n's classroom.

Thinking about it for a moment and then dicing she had nothing else to do, she accepted the request and entered her classroom.

***

Really sorry for the short chapter but I'm in my exam week so I can't really spend time on this as much as I want to.

But hey, my exams are going to be over next week so I'll be able to update both this and my other weak hero books.

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter!

***

Word Count: 636 Words