07

4𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.. (𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

These past weeks Lani been treating me as good as ever, out of all the women I've talked to I never felt like this. She gives me sum different, she got a nigga wanting to stop this lifestyle. Don't know if it's what I really want to do, feel like it's what I got to do.
_____________________________

"Are you feeling okay baby"

Every time I seen lani my day got better, she has the prettiest smile, her aura is so beautiful.

"Im fine, my breathing still be a lil iffy, but you know ima real nigga real niggas always recover"

"Girl hush" she walked over to me grabbing me by my waist and looking me into my eyes.

"When you gon .. you know get in this"

"Am I yo first"

"Yea.." she looked away.

*rubs my hands together like bird man*
_______________________________

"It's cool, I could honestly get in that shit right now ma" I said rubbing on her ass.

"Noo, you not even healed all the way"

"It's been 4 weeks ma, shid that's good enough"

"Ian never too hurt not to get innat cooter pooter"

"Moveee" she dragged out playful.

Yea she better had moved, cause I was abt to get har- ..

"Real shit Lani, you so mm.."

"I feel like I want to wait a lil longer? I feel like I'm not the type to get with someone I hardly know"

hereeee we go mane.

you bs? I knew you fo bout 2 months now.

I see where she coming from.

let's keep it goin.

"I understand, it ain't nun"

"My mama wants to meet you, yes I've told her about you and my siblings. Would you be open to it..?"

sheitttt.

"I'm open to it"

"So dinner at her house.. dinner at 8"

"Perfect."

"How do I look" Lani said admiring herself in the mirror

you look beautiful, I never seen someone so angelic. your body is marvelous, your hair is the best your style is diverse.

"You look beautiful my love"

"Thank you! Let me snap a quick picture then we shall be over"