11

January 30, 2022.

"Baby I wanna do something special for Valentine's Day" I said looking in the mirror washing my face.

"Something like what ma"

"Likeeee a trippp" I said while wringing my rag out and going back into the room.

"I'll have to go back to the club tho to make a extra few dollars.. which I really don't want to"

"Punta Cana is what I'm thinkin, I'm finna see how much that all would cost, hotel included .. hm around 4k I would guess. We gotta find a nice hotel"

"I'll pay for that all"

"Uht uhn! I'm gon get my ass up and make sum money"

"I know you don't want to.. and youn even got to, you know we straight"

"Shh babe, I'm going in starting tonight, I'm gon tell my dad rig-"

"Nooooooo" she said holding on to my waist.

"Why NOT" *tiktok pun intended 😂

"It's Friday and I want you here"

"Exactly babe, it'll be fine I'll be home by 1" I said kissing her forehead.

"whatever mane" she got up and went downstairs I heard her rambling still.

I feel bad, but we've been together a lot she'll be okay!!

I put on my makeup and put on sum gray sweatpants and a hoodie, I'll get dressed when I get to the club.

"Babe I'm about to go"

I got no response.

"Baby.. I said I'm boutta gooo"

"Heard you"

"You not gon tell me you love me? Or be safe or?"

"Ts childish like you mad that IM tryna make money"

"niggas gon be touching on you and lookin at you folks that's why I'm mad"

"that's apart of it.. I'm not gon let nobody touch me weirdly or say sum to me I promise" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Yea ight, be home by 10:30" she said kissing me repeatedly.

"Girl it's 8:00" I said laughing.

"Your point?"

I left out and I really ain't wanna go, but I guess it would be nice to see Yani.

I finally pulled up and prepped myself, "bitch whew, you got this, jus do what you gotta do and get out of there". I walked in and it smelt jus like blunts, cologne, and stinkin ass. I went to the back room and saw new people I haven't seen before.

As to my mf surprise, I saw Killas ex. I kept it casual and put my stuff in my locker, I changed into my clothes and went into my dads office letting him know I was here and proceeded to do my job.

This pole felt so cold, I slid down making eye contact with the crowd. I was honestly feeling nervous, I haven't been in here a while so that's that. Multiple people put money into my bra, and threw a lot of dollars on stage. After my rounds was over my dad told me I had to do a private room.

"I don't feel comfortable.. I have a girlfriend and I don't want to be touching on nobody"

"I understand, but it's 15k right there in your face"

"Can't another girl do it.."

"Everyone is booked, please Lani?"

No amount of money would take me away from her and I kind of felt bad, this could be bad for business but also bad for me.