12

Feb 12, 2022.

"You have mostly everything packed babe?"

I was pumped about our trip but at the same time I was scared, I've literally never been on a plane before so this will definitely be an experience chile.

"Yeah ma, I jus got pack my toothbrush and allat shit"

"I'm ngl I'm mad scared shordy" she said pulling me onto her lap kissing on my face.

"Uht uhn, you know we have to go in a hour, literally!"

"Mane" she threw me on the bed. Rude much?

Her phone rang and I asked who was it, it was her mom. I never met her or heard of her 🤷🏽‍♀️.

"Hey ma, what you up to"

"Nothing much", I overheard her mom said, I jus continued to gather all my things.

"Ma, I want you to meet my girlfriend right quick" she came over to me and put the camera straight in my face, I look a damn mess.

"Hiii" I waved to her mom.

"Hey, you're pretty girl. how come I never heard of you???"

"I don't know ma'am, ask your beautiful daughter" I said eyeing killa.

cause no really, why didn't she tell her mom about me.

"Yea ma, anyway, I'll talk to you later we got a plan to catch"

"Awh, be safe my baby call me as soon as you land okay!"

"Okay, love you"

"Love you too"

Now, would I say I was upset about her not telling her mom about me? No. But I am a lil confused on why did not, I mean I didn't tell my dad but hey.

"So, are we straight, everything together or what?"

"Yes ma'am"

I felt lazy today so I threw on jeans and a hoodie.

"Alright let's pack the car and get head to the airport"
❥ ❥ ❥

At the airport.

"FLIGHT 323 IS READY TO BOARD"

We got our bags and proceeded to walk towards the plane, luckily we both took sleeping medicine so we won't have to be woke during this.

"Baby I'm scared I don't wanna get on" I said whining.

"Get yo ass in here Lani" she pushed me.

We put our stuff over top of our heads but we had a bit too much so some things had to go back in storage. Or whatever the hell it's called.

We've finally reached our destination and it was so beautiful, the air felt nice it was a nice breeze as well. We left from the lobby and I asked a person who worked here, they called us a ride and they took us to the hotel we were staying in.