Chapter 7: meeting part 2

(A/n: just a reminder italics is Japanese and underline is english)

Izuku POV
He got more and more nervous the closer they got to the principal nezu office and was getting very self concious the more people stared at them. His mind was racing and he unknowing began to matter his worries on acceptance and rejection much less fitting in at all.

He gave an immeadt smile although obvious still worried a bit when Kacchan said "deku stop stressing everything will be fine and of anyone dares harrash you I'll blast them okay being I got your back no matter what,".

As he was about to thank Kacchan yagi said "don't worry my boy everything will be fine and if anyone bothers you just inform me and I, your teacher and or principal nezu will handel it being this school has an no bully tolerance so any form of harrasment or billing will lead to expulsion but you can challenge the person to settle dispute with permission from a teacher and having a supervised fight. Izuku don't worry so much you be fine and top of your class along side Bakugou here so be confident in yourself okay?"

He nodded his head yes but said vocally "okay" he than turned his attetion from the student to the school looking around as well as listening to Kacchan give them a tour to the office as they walked so his worry soon disappeared and he was getting excited again and before he knew it he was in the office but unfortunately Kacchan had to wait outside it while him and the rest his family went in to the office where principal nezu was along with eraser head.

"Oh my gosh your eraser head right?" He asked the sleep looking man with the lose wraps around his neck.

"Yes that my hero name but my name is Aizawa, Shota and I will be your homeroom teacher you in my class 3A" Aizawa said serious but also looking dead beat tired as well.

"Thats great I'll be in Kacchan class than?" He said excited.

"Who Kacchan?" Nezu and aizawa asked in confusion.

"That would be Bakugou Katsuki, izuku and Bakugou are friend have been since third year elementary they met in a pen pal assignment. He is waiting outside going to show izuku around including dorms. Their quite close friends actually" yagi said serious.

This seemed to really surprise both nezu and aizawa but they only said "Intreasting" from nezu and "oh really" by aizawa.

He immeadately began to panic going in to a panic attack thinking his dream of being a hero over when his mom asked "is my izuku going to be one hundred percent safe from him of all appropriate measures taken to keep him far away as much as possible that for hero and villain can?"

"Izuku, it be okay your safe from him all measures have been taken okay and only those who needed to know for your safty know okay so breath just breath it be fine" his mom said trying to calm him from his instant panic attack.

"Why does anyone have to know by telling people it risk I cant be a hero and even if I manage to I won't be a trusted one. For someone who lied my whole life of my father being dead and us hiding in America its seams to me you don't want me to be a hero in keep telling others on who he is now. Especially when most everyone belives him dead and his looks now are nowear near recognizable. Why can't you kept your mouth shut now you no issues all the years pervious. Why have you not considered once my feelings on this you claim its not by business but it me who bow has a great risk in life over all than you and you so called wanting protect by opening your mouth
Is doing the exact opposite being at this rate it eventually get back to him and from what you said yourself he want to take me and force me to be a villain as well. You seem to me you want that it happen being since I got in to UA you can't keep your mouth shut. Even if it's pro hero I get a hard time from them in trust in having to prove I'm not like him amd I'm no traitor and never will be. Your making me be a hero a lot harder than if you just keep your mouth shut like you did all the years before. How am I supposed to be trusted at all and get in a good hero agency for that matter if you keep telling everyone?" He snapped firmly as he steps away from his mother not wanting her comfort feeling she more a traitor the past few years, tears filled his eyes as he spoke and were on the very of falling by the time he finished speaking his honest mind and feelings comply shocking everyone especially his mother.