Chapter: 16 judgment

(A/N: ⚠️ warning bullying, racism and lil fluf⚠️)

(A/N 2: pice above is Katsuki ans izuku outfits for the day, also underline is english italic is Japanese and 'both' is thoughts)

Katsuki POV
'He so fucking adorable right now,  he is cute in his normal form but oh my God he fucking adorable now in his bunny. I just want to pick him up, hold him and pet his cute bunny head' was Katsuki thoughts right than than. His hand were practically itching to hold deku it was an extreal force of will to refuse to do so and just walk beside deku as he hopped as an bunny beside him.

 His hand were practically itching to hold deku it was an extreal force of will to refuse to do so and just walk beside deku as he hopped as an bunny beside him

He gave an deadly glare at Todoroki when he asked "Toshinori, would you mind if I picked you up and petted you your very cute and its proving hard to resist?"

Before Katsuki could explode izuku who stopped shocked and stared after an minute he said "um...I'd rather you not if I was to ask or offer that be one thing but to be asked is rather embarrassing and some see it extremely demeaning all together. Its sort of me like asking it of you?"

'Seriously?" Was izuku shocked thought when Todoroki in an apathetic tone said "I don't mind if you want to hold or pet me its very comforting and relaxing to me. Sure its seen demeaning but I like being petted its nice".

"Um...I like being pet it calms me but only by family and close friends its completely stresses me out of strangers even kids. I endure it for kids as needed for hero work but I'd rather you not sorry"

"All right i will respect your decision but just do you know your extremely adorable"

He coukd feel his face warm with an blush not that it was really noticeable as an rabbit but still the compliment was nice even if still embarrassing.

"Thanks I guess" his tone and looking away was obvious sign he was embarrassed but didn't mind the compliment any. Todoroki only nodded and they continued to the dorms getting lots of stares and student arriving or walking around now were checking them out some whispering other "awe look at the cute bunny" some even stopped wanting to pet him to only get snapped at by Katsuki he wasn't an pet but a student and they were being extremely rude. Most apologize and hurried off other just scoffed, muttered under their breath and stormed off.

"Go die or at least mind your own business" Kacchan snapped.

Izuku POV

Kacchan look ready to kill someone and Todoroki who also stepped in defending him was getting irrtated. This was something he dealt with often so nothing new but it was irritating and he just wanted to get changed already so it stop. When they open the door an bunch of students ran out nearly trampling him causing him to jump high as he could in the air whic was six feet directly up. Good news despite Kacchan getting all pissee he caught him despite carrying his clothes as gravity brought him back down.