Chapter 2. Getting Closer

ART IS NOT MINE!!!

(This is a few weeks later and the two boys had spoke non-stop)

Tommy sat in his room at his desk with his head down.
"Ugh! There's nothing to do around here" he says in an angry but quiet tone
Suddenly he lifted his head up with a spark in his eyes as if he had thought of the perfect idea. He quickly picked up his phone and started asking his friends to hang out at the park nearby. While scrolling through his contacts he saw Ranboo's name and invited him. He wasn't sure why he invited him it just- felt right?

~later~

Tommy sat at the park talk to his friend Wilbur, a man older than Tommy who he had seen as an older brother. He had wavy brown hair and was very tall but not quite as tall as Ranboo. As they were talking he heard a voice shout his name and looked over to see who it was. It was his friend Tubbo who was standing next to his other friends Niki and Jack. Tommy ran up to Tubbo and hugged him while Wilbur decided to speak to Jack and Niki.
"How are you big man?!" Tubbo asked with a wide smile on his face.
"I'm great!" Tommy replied, looking down at the boy.
Tubbo was part goat and part human. He had fluffy brown hair that covered his eyes and his horns were all bandaged up and damaged.
"Sorry I took so long" A voice had said from behind.
"Ranboo!" Tubbo and Tommy both shouted and immediately looked at each other confused.
"Tubbo? What're you doing here?" Ranboo asked
"I'm hanging out with my friends- why are you here?" Tubbo responded
"Tommy invited me" Ranboo said, turning to Tommy
"Tubbo you know this mixed matched fucking patty wack?!" Tommy said raising his voice a little bit.
"Damn-" Ranboo said confused that he was acting different now then when they met and had spoke earlier
Wilbur just stood laughing at the three. After everyone had calmed down they decided to all get to know each other better and play a few games in the park.

~A few hours pass~

Eventually everyone had to go and it was only Tommy and ranboo.
"Wanna come to mine? It's quite cold out here." Tommy offered
"Sure why not!" Ranboo replied
They arrived at Tommy's house and sat on the couch. The two boys decided they'd talk while playing video games and eventually lost track of time.
(Ranboo) "hey it's late, should I go?"
(Tommy) "you can stay the night if you want, I probably have clothes and pjs that'll fit you plus I have a spare room"
(Ranboo) "are you sure?"
(Tommy) "yeah I don't mind"
(Ranboo) "alright then"
They both got into some pjs and sat on the sofa with blankets. At some point they decided to watch a movie and Tommy eventually fell asleep. Ranboo realised he had fell asleep on their shoulder. He made sure Tommy was in the blanket, wrapped his arm around him and gently rested his head on Tommy's.

~morning~

Tommy woke up and rubbed his eyes. He realised he was cuddling someone and looked up at who it was. The blonde boy had remembered that Ranboo stayed after seeing them so peacefully sleeping. A few minutes later Ranboo woke up.
(Tommy) "morning boo man"
(Ranboo) "morning mr innit"
(Tommy but bursting out laughing) "mr fucking innit!"
Ranboo chuckled and looked down at Tommy. Seeing him smile and be happy made his heart feel warm. He didn't like Tommy as anything more than a best friend but he loved him a lot and felt different towards him than anybody else. Tommy felt the same about Ranboo. They were nothing more than friends yet they felt so safe and comfortable around each other, it was strange.