Chapter 3. Rivals.

(This takes places months later and the 2 boys are best friends now)

Ranboos POV.

It's been a couple weeks since Tommy has been online or speaking to anyone. I should go check up on him and make sure he's ok.

3rd person POV.

Ranboo put on his hoodie while grabbing his phone and headphones. They left and got on a bus leading to Tommy's neighbourhood. The whole journey they were listening to music until the bus eventually came to a stop.

Ranboo got off the bus and started to walk to Tommy's house. He remembered that a couple of weeks ago Tommy had mentioned his mental health wasn't the best. While walking to his house they wondered if this was the reason he had been gone for so long.

When he arrived at Tommy's house he could tell he wasn't feeling too good. He was walking back and forth, biting his nails and overall looked really paranoid.
(Ranboo) hey if this isn't the right time I can go.
(Tommy) please don't leave me!
Tommy had said that quite loud and looked rather shocked after saying it.
(Ranboo) toms.. are you okay?
(Tommy) I'm fine! Just.. stressed.
(Ranboo) what happened?
(Tommy) it's... it's dream, he's back.

Ranboo just stared at the blonde boy with worry in their eyes. Tommy had realised telling him this information was making them panic and tightly hugged him knowing it comforted him. Ranboo hugged him back and the 2 boys just stayed there while talking.

Ranboo had ended up staying the night due to the fact he was worried that dream would try to torture Tommy again. Dream is a tall blonde guy who wore a white mask with a smile on it. He likes to manipulate people into believing someone they love is an enemy and messing with people to the point that they're either going insane or convince he's more powerful. Tommy was dreams main target. Ranboo has also experienced getting manipulated by dream but nowhere near as much as Tommy.

One of dreams strategies is to use the things that people treasure the most by taking them and using them as a way to bribe others. Dream owns some sort of enchanted book that allows him to bring people back from the dead. This book helps him achieve his goal because other people want the book.